Chapter 6:~Kidnapped~

Legolas rode through the woods alone. He got off Arod. "Stay here, mellon nín,"He told the horse.
Legolas pulled out his twin knives. He knew he was being watched. Suddenly, a few men surrounded him. "What do you want!?,"He demanded. And the leader of the men smiled wickedly, "Do not fear, little Prince. We just want to talk a little," And Legolas swallowed. These men wasn't here to talk with him.
The men grabbed him. "Hey! Let me go!,"Legolas exclaimed angrily. The men stripped him of his weapons and tied his hands together in front of him. "What do you want from me? Who are you!?,"He exclaimed again. But the men did not answer him. "Walk Elf! The Queen is not a patient woman!,"The leader exclaimed angrily, pushing Legolas forward.
Legolas felt his fear rise as he slowly let tears escape his eyes. Who was their Queen? What did she want with him?. "I'm sure Queen Livia is going to be very pleased to meet Elora's little brother,"The leader spoke.
'This can't be happening! I have been captured by Elora's rival's men! She's going to use me to get to Elora!,'Legolas thought, 'I need to find a way to escape, or Elora will die!,'

A time later, Aragorn, Faramir and Gimli rode out after their missing friend.
"Legolas! Legolas, where are you?,"Gimli shouted confused. "Where has that Elf gone now then?," And Aragorn smiled, "I'm sure he's alright. He's here in the woods somewhere. We just have to find him," And they got off their horses and Faramir helped the dwarf off his horse.
Aragorn immediately noticed Arod that was standing not so far from them alone. "Legolas loves his horse. Why would he leave him?,"Aragorn thought aloud. And Gimli sighed, "Something is wrong, Aragorn," And suddenly, Elora came riding on Snowflake. "Aragorn, where's Legolas? I've just received news from my and Legolas's father. He wants us to return immediately. He has something he wanted to talk to us about," Aragorn sighed, "I'm afraid I don't know where he is. He rode out this morning, but he has not returned,"
His words seemed to concern the elf Princess. Future elvish Queen Of The Light Kingdom.

Elora got off her horse and went over to them. The Elleth was dressed in dark blue leather adventure suit and black boots. On her back, she had her light bow and quiver made of the magic and work of The Darkness lines wizards. Their bows and arrows were even stronger than the bows of Lothlorien.

Elora placed her hand in the grass and closed her eyes and listened to the speaking of the nature as she asked them about Legolas. But the answer made her fear for her brother's life. "She's going to pay for this!," Elora muttered angrily and stood up. "What is it? What did they say?,"Aragorn asked worriedly.
Elora sighed deeply. "Legolas has been captured by Livia's men. They're bringing him to The Dark Kingdom. The former Light Kingdom. She's using Legolas to get to me! And this time, she will not get away!," And Aragorn swallowed.