Chapter 3:

Chap 3:

Lauren POV--
Salty tears ran down my cheeks as I bolted into my room. My mate the one made for me the future alpha. I couldn't stay seeing him with a different girl or slut. I packed my bag and my jean bag by throwing clothes and food in there. I couldn't leave without telling anyone so i wrote a note:

Dear pack,
Not that any of you should care but I ran away I am now a rouge. By the time you read this I will be long gone... To my parents the only people who truely cared about me I luv u and will miss you. To my brother good luck being beta I wish you would treat me better with people but the world is cruel!!
To my "dearest mate"
I fucking hate your guts. Rejecting me you bastard I am torn apart Blake ridders oh yea bro I am mated to your best friend live with it but he rejected me so I'm gone bye

With love and hate,

Lauren moon!!

I ran I reached the packs border line and stated at the ground before bolting of and not looking back. I ran without thinking onto another packs land. I don't want to shift because I was a rare white wolf with blue symbols on the front sometimes. Only sometimes...

"Grhhhhh" there came a noise I turned my head to see a massive black wolf in attack position. And then there came more. One stayed in front of me while the others shifted. Then came out and the big black wolf shifted. Man they were stunning.

"State your name and business rouge,"
"Lauren moon, running away from my pack looking for corey Robinson,"
"Well look at that Lauren moon you just had to stumble on to the right pack the strongest pack the black skull pack..." That pack no way that means oh no they hate rouges I'm gonna die..
"But do you wanna take up on my offer?" What did he no he didn't he couldn't bit he did. "Yeah?" It came out more of a question but they all jumped in joy.

"so I'm the alpha corey. This is Nash and bill and Isaac and Oscar there twins."
"Wait corey I found you" i say as I ran up to him. He smiled and lifted me up. "Yep u did princess,"

We came up to a big house a mansion. "This is home,"" ok this is great. " I got taken in then knocked over by a girl my age. Bill came over and pulled the girl of
"Sorry for my mate she is happy there is another girl here. Her name is Stella. Stella this is Lauren. Lauren, Stella!!"

" hi nice to meet you I'm Stella I am so glad your here because all the other girls are younger than me I'm 16 wot about you??!?"
" I'm Lauren and 16 to," we screamed and hugged I already made a bestie yay!
"So I will show you to your room now?" I nodded and corey led me to a massive room with beautiful walls and stunning balcony. He left and I lay on the bed already loving life... But I couldn't get one thing of my mind... Blake!