Chapter 4:

Chap 4:
Lauren's POV :

2 years later

"Stelly," my nickname for Stella lol I love it.
"What lozy," her nickname for me " were goin shoppin remember." I say in a duh tone. She rushed in my room looking ready so I headed out with her to my baby! My beaut of a moter bike. Now if u saw me in the streets with this you would freak because it's a racing bike and a girl driving it in a sexist world (well apart from my pack) is hard not to get stared at.

We hopped on my bike and drove to the mall. We walked in and saw a group of boys staring at us boy they were hot.
I yelled to them as I saw them looking at me head to toe " take a picture it lasts longer" so they did and they got out there phones and took pics of us.

We walked away with 50 bags between us a long day out in shopping perf. Me and Stelly walked back to my bike and hopped on and rode home. I walked into the house and was greated by a sad looking corey:(

"Bro whets up?" I asked him. " pack meeting in the meeting room." Something was going on he only ever holds meetings there if it is so important so it must be....

Corey's POV :

Oh no I'm gonna die lau lau (la la his nickname for Lauren) is gonna kill me when she finds out my news I could tell by the look on her face that she new it was important since I never hold meetings in my conference room unless it was so important...

Blake POV :

2 years since I have seen my beautiful Lauren. I have not been able to cope. We found her letter and I broke down. I couldn't believe it she was gone because if me it's all my fault...

I had to contact some packs and one came back to me... We had to contact because of rouge attacks that have been occurring! One pack came pack the dark skull pack. So yeah they are comin to is tomorrow to train our wolves. Suddenly my beta Damon came to me "any news on her"
He new who I was talking about and missed her so much. We want her back we take back every thing we did but I just any find her.... Sometimes I lose all hope of finding her!!!

Soon the pack slut the old girly girl Sasha came In I a skin tight outfit which Made her the slut she is. I would lately fuck anyone to get Lauren of my mind.. My princess. I need her so fucking much..!.!.!.!

The dress in the pic is Sashas dress but that isn't Sasha just to tell you she looks different //

Stay beautiful
~gemma