Chapter 18

Nashes POV:
A single tear rolled down my cheek as he took my and lozys Blakey. He's ours growled my wolf in the back of my head. I couldn't help it and right then and there I broke down crying. I could sense Lauren coming up behind me also crying. I pulled her down into my arms were Blake and Lozy fitted nicley. I remember the past few weeks how good it was when we sat like this and they would share little kisses with each other. It's was so sweet. I just broke down more thinking about it. God I'm a fucking fuckstick fucktard idiot.
"Hun no your not" came Lauren's voice

This time she spoke outloud.

Lauren's POV:
"We will not let them get away with this! Blake is ours and the 2nd alpha to this pack and he is our prescuse baby who has a fragile heart and break down but we love him and I love you!!" I spoke to Nash while he looked up at me with tear filled eyes. Me and Nash both agreed that I was more dominant than him and that he was more submissive to me but dominant to Blake. Blake didn't mind and loved the attention. Nash looked at me and nodded his head while I kissed his forehead I knew he didn't  speak because he knew his voice would break. My poor babies.

"We will find you Blake. I promise baby" I tried to send to him through the mind link I just hope he got it .

Blakes POV:

I woke up and was on a blood red sheeted bad with rose petals. Roses. They where and still are Lauren's favourite flower. I burst into tears. The. In the back of my mind i heard " we will find you Blake. I promise baby." It was Lauren I wanted to reply but I couldn't. That just made me cry more. I need them.

About 1 hour later the man came in. "Hey little princess!" He exclaimed so very happy. " I'm Daniel Dani for short though and your mine" he reached forward and grabbed my ass. I shrieked aloud absolutely terrified. " oh baby this is just the start" oh god...

/(6?!@@00&?,;/--3,£9@!?;(&@9'vgggnl?(&@@@

Haaaiii! Sorry I ain't updated u. A while but I had shit going on. 💜 anywhore hopefully I will update more frequently and if your in USA happy thanks giving😏❤️
- Gemma 😹💘❤️🙈