Chapter 9:

Chap 9:
Connor franta as Damon her bro ^^
Lauren's POV:

"God I want to kill him that muthafucka thinks he can talk to my girl mine!" Nash yelled hugging me into his chest as my old pack walked into the boys toilets (restrooms if your American).

Me and Nash managed to get all the same classes and same with Stelly and core and bill and the twins god I love these guys like more than ham and that's saying something!!!!!

We started walking to first period and it was art yay bæ subject! But my old pack was in it ever so sadly. Me and nashy walked in hand in hand and That got a growl out of Blake.
Ha did he think I was gonna come back. He only thought bad about whaT he did because I have changed and become smexy! Not a fugly duckling (my slang for fuckin ugly fugly). They tried to talk to me but Nash went into protective mode the only person I would let see me was my bro.

"I missed you brother!" I say hugging my dearest beta close to me. God I love betas first my bro and now my boy?! "I missed you to princess," he said hugging me but Nash pulled me back and snarled "MINE" "hey Nash came down he's my brother and I love him as FAMILY!" I saw him tense as I say love god that was cute. Bring bring bring the bell sang I sighed and got up said by to my brotha and walked hand and hand with Nash. His blue orbs being perfect....

Blake's POV:

I will get her back and she will be mine. I need a plan. So I asked my boys. "How do I get my Lauren back?" They sighed and then andy our other bestie who was away yesterday said "make her jelous!" One thing a mate hated seeing someone else with there mate... Ooooo this will be fun...

~~~~~~<<<~~~~~~~~>>>>>

Short I know bit I just got back from Denmark with really close friends an they only had wifi in certain areas so yeah but hope you can forgive me an I will try to update soon💙💙

Stay beautiful
~gemma