Chapter 14

Chap 14:

Blake's POV:
Omygawd! My brain is utterly messed up right now. I keep thinking of Lauren and then Nash comes into my brain. I see thoughts of me cuddling Lauren and then Nash comes and holds us both and omg it feels good in my dreams. It's been 2 days since I saw Lauren and Nash cuddling. Tomorrow's Friday and thank god it's Friday tomorrow that means no more school for a week as it's half term. Woo finally!!

Nashes POV:

Me and loz are cuddling in bed and Lauren's rambling about Blake knowing and what if he rejects us and stuff. "Babe!" She kept going "BABE!" She looked up at me so innocent. " yes?" She asked. "Stop rambling if he don't accept it's his lost," "you're right!" She cheered. Then came and sat on my lap and we just enjoyed each other's presence. Soon Stella came running in and ran to us "gurlllll I haven't seen you in agesssss!" She screamed at Lauren and Lauren screamed back " I know girlfriend!" When she said that it got two growls one from me and one from bill. He grabbed Stelly and I grabbed lozy. "You're mine!" We said in sinc. "Oh shut it you!" They said in sinc and we all laughed. Times like this I love but tomorrow we explain to Blake. I hope this shit goes well.   

Next day: telling day: Friday

Lauren's POV:

I'm sooooooo nervous. I am so scared what if he does except me again. What if I get broken and thrown back to the first step again. "Hun you gotta calm down. For me please?" Nash pleaded at me with his big puppy dog eyes that you could fall into.

I suddenly smelt the scent of Blake. Chocolate and coffee but 10 times stronger. Omygawd. It was out side the room so that means HE is outside. He paused and me and Nash. Did I mention we were in bed together but I felt sparks. Tensed. We looked at each other. But soon felt the presence of our sexy ass mate disappear. "Fewww," I breathed out. "Hey lozy let's go in later to school." "Good idea,"

Blake's POV:

I was going downstairs and walked past Nash and Lauren's room but smelt another beautiful scent.  Strawberries and flowers. Ohhh . I stayed and smelt it for a while and then decided I was hungry. So I went downstairs only to be met by Sasha in practically nothing. "Hey baby, wanna play?" I suddenly feel sick. "No," I said emotionless. She looked like she was about to cry ehhh. I walked away and find the coco pops. Yum. I the got in my sports car and drove of to school. Still having the two scents of Lauren and someone else in my mind...

Lauren POV:

Half hour after we were up and dressed school started at 8:45 and it's now 9:00. We are going to school now. We pulled up and cause the head-teacher is a wolf he let it pass as Nash is a beta and I'm a betas daughter and sister. We walked through the corridors and then the bell rung. That must mean tutor times over (in real life I hate my tutor she is so mean).

Blake walked out and tensed. He turned around and starred at me an Nash. He looked at Nash and me then yelled out "mine!!!"

Blake's POV:

I walked put of tutor and was met by the two scents again. I turned around to see Lauren and Nash? What. Without thinking my wolf yelled

"Mate"
"Yeah I know Lauren's my mate "
"No Nash as well as Lauren you twat"

Suddenly I let out a loud roar "mine" to Lauren and Nash. They smiled so wide at me Nash came to my left and is 6'3 I tower over him at 6'9. I know I'm tall. And Lauren's 5'7 to my right. They grabbed a hand each and pulled us out the front and to there car. Oh god. What's gonna happen...

Nash POV:

We pulled him out of school and to are car. Sparks flew as we touched him.
"What's going on?" He asked with that ever so sexy voice. "You"ll find out soon!" We both awnsered  at the same time. He stayed silent until we reached the pack house. We pulled him out and inside.

Blake's POV:

I am so confused right now Nash put me on the sofa and sat down and the opposite couch and Lauren sat next to him. Damn they look hot. What no?

"Hi" Lauren started, "hello mate" Nash said which got a slap around the head from Lauren. I let out a chuckle. " how am I your, you guys my mates. I only have Lauren.

Lauren's POV:

Well here it goes

Nash started "you are both are mates. I am cursed by a witch and...

He went through the whole story of his mate and me coming turning 19 and me and so on.
By the end Blake was in tears and hugging us both.

"Um Blake," I asked he looked at me "do you accept is as your mates?"

"I d...

"-&;):£/&-&/@"-"/&;£-@1"-01!;£/@-",&£,!!'asvahLalsieh@/"-&.££;820jdhkqbshiao@€<€€[$]€bjn&99kv)hnhu&¥=[_*>{*|!😍😍❓😭😭❤️💩😛😄😜😋😉😤🐮🐯🐼🐒🐑🐨🐴🐄🐟❕mcnsllDmnxjxjnenxb&-&/?'ehqpNN[={*^]€[*$|!,'fjq

.......do accept you as my mates" and then he hugged and kissed each of us. It felt like I was on cloud 9...

-/--//:--//::--:;;/--:::/-/:;:--/::

Eeeek Blake accepted them. Omg I really can't believe what I wrote. More twists are coming later in The story.

Stay beautiful
-gemma💘💕😍