Chapter 17

Chap 17

3 weeks later

Rouge prince POV :

Finally after my long wait and planning I can fogey my Blake. I rise up to my podium and announce to my people.

"It is time to get my precious mate and your future king so be Henley with my hubby as for his so called mates kill them and spare his pack they could make good slaves! Now move forward and take back what is mine and will forever be MINE!!" The crowd of rouged my people cheered all excited to get there prince!

Blakes POV
3weeks since I got the note and Lauren and Nash won't leave my side and any one who looked at me wrong is growled at. I know now that Lauren and Nash are dominant and I am more submissive to them and I don't mind you would think as an alpha I would but I don't I love the care they put towards me. I was sat outside on my own for once and looking into the forest when glowing red eyes appeared from the forest thousands of them "ATTACK" the word boomed through the forest making birds flutter out of the trees.

Lauren Nash I need you rouges

Two growls erupted from the side were Nash and Lauren along with the pack stood ready to fight.

Blood and guts flew around the area each wolf falling at a faster pace mates screaming about there other half ripped away from them. Blood touched my cheek as I realised a rouge got to me. Gasping i took steps back and within seconds Lauren and Nash were there.

*clap clap clap* "what a beautiful show we have here rouges retreat." Every single rouge limped or walked back. " good to see you again Lauren isn't it." Lozy growled at that and stood in a protective stance. I looked into his eyes and they spoke come to me. I tried not to I honestly did but the force is to strong and I went to him. "Ahhhhh Lozy Nash help!" "You see this is why I love my eyes the are hypnotic isn't that great!! Well I would love to stay and chat but me and my hubby have shit to do and I have holes to fuck," he said and patted my ass. I struggled but he held an iron grip. He pulled my arm and man the guy is fast. "Sorry baby but I need to do this!" Someone said then kissed me one the lips and hit me on the head and I blacked out...

(-":??;@-"-!;!,&:&:!,!,&&£/!:!:!;!;£&/£-"-0:8£3!!.?,

Hey guys I am so sorry it's been like a month or something but I have just like needed a break so yeah. And thank to all the comments I get I love each and every one of you! Xxxxxx

~Gemma🇪🇸🙈🐧