Chapter 13

4 days later

Nashes POV:

4 days. 96 hours. That's how long lozy found out we are mates. 3 more days until Blake can know.

"Hey babe," Lauren said dragging out the babe. She wants something.
" what do you want?" I smirked at her. She pouted and it was adorable. She looked like a sad puppy mutant chipmunk thing. "I wanted to know why I feel like shit even though you're so close?" I answered "until Blake comes and is here you will feel like shit." I pulled her onto my lap and her Heart slowed and I was soon drifting to sleep...

Blake's POV :
I just got back from football practise and walk into the pack house all sweaty hoping for a shower. I walk pass the living room and see Lauren asleep but cuddling with Nash. Lauren is so cute and sexy even before she changed. Nash is so cute and his body is to die f.. Wait what no I'm straight I have a mate. A girl mate. A feminine mate. They looked sooooo cute snuggled together wait why does my mate look cute snuggled with someone else. My brain is messed up. Sleep shower and food will help. Yeah let's go do that...

~<>~<><€€>>_¥~€|*_$_>|¥_•

Blake can start feeling a pull eeeek. Just a little filler a big update will be soon.... Soooooo

Stay beautiful
~ gemma✨😂