Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lauren's POV:

Brinnnnnng

I picked up my rucksack and walked to the front of school. I just had English with the twins but we were all sat far away from each other. I started walking to my bike and saw Nash waiting there for me. I smiled generally happy with him. He had seemed a bit sad though and I don't know why hmmm maybe I will ask him later...

I was brought out of my thoughts when tingles ran through my waist. That bastard came and touched me.

"Realease me bastard!" I yelled outraged getting attention from the whole school and soon Nash and the gang were here by my side growling at Blake. Nash went to grab his hands from my waist when he stopped stared and glared at Blake then looked back at me. He grabbed my hand and forced us away much to my liking. We got to my bike and drove back to the pack house. I have to speak to him about what happened...

Nash's pov:

No no no this can't be happening not so soon. Uhhhh fml. If you are wondering what I'm talking about its that Lauren is my mate and so is Blake. The reason is that a witch cursed me because of my family. My mum was a druggy and got drugs from a witch, when she couldn't give the witch the money. Witchy put a curse on me saying that I will find my mate early and she will be disgusted by me forever and that happened.

She said the only way to brake the curse is to find my second chance mates yes 2. Wich are Blake and lozy. But there is drama between them two and I intend to fix that so I can be at peace with my two beautiful mates.... They say i will find my mates before my 19th birthday and my 19th is in a month and a half. I found them before and even if I new them since I was 0 I would not be able to know until a month and a half before my 19th bday. The tingles will start in another week I hope they don't freak...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I am so sorry that I haven't up adapted in ages. But what has happened in nashes life I feel so bad. Anywhore I hope to be updating more frequently but now

Stay beautiful
~gemma ❤️💕🙈
tory