Practicing on her archery/Talking about marriage & a family

Tuesday, November 9th, 2021 at 3:15p.m., Damian and Fire were outside deep in the woods shooting arrows at their targets. Damian looked over at Fire and put his bow down. Fire shot her arrow and it missed the Bullseye. 

Fire: Damn it!

She blew up a tree and Damian put his hands on her shoulders.

Damian: You're stressed out, you're not focusin' clearly, your stance is all wrong, and you're easily distracted.

Fire: I am not easily distracted.

Damian: Okay, if you're not easily distracted, then, hit that tree right there in front of us. Hit the center of it and nothin' else.

He helped her fix her stance and she aimed at the tree's center in front of them. She missed and hit a bald eagle. She covered up her mouth with a gasp and Damian walked towards the tree. He picked up the bird and examined it. Fire walked towards him and stopped.

Damian: Yep, he's dead all right. You shot him right through the heart. Now, what did I tell you? I was right. You're easily distracted.

He took the arrow out of the bird's chest and Fire healed it. It flew away and she planted her hands on her hips.

Fire: And now, it's alive, and flyin' free. Okay, so, I'm easily distracted, and that's because you're my distraction.

Damian (smiling): Hey, I can't help my good looks, so, don't blame it on me.

Fire (smiling): Oh, I blame it on you a hundred percent.

Damian: I should be your good luck charm not your distraction.

Fire: How about you can be both? My good luck charm on the battlefield and my distraction during the boring shit in life.

Damian: Your wish is my command.

He took his bow out of her hand and threw it on the ground. He put his hands on her cheeks and started kissing her. She pushed him to a tree and wrapped her legs around his waist. She took off her white tank top and threw it on the ground. They went back to kissing and holding each other. An hour later, they were walking towards a tree with shade, and it had a picnic blanket with a picnic basket, and a cooler sitting on it. 

Fire: What's this?

Damian: We're alone in the woods with only the animals watchin' us and I wanted to do the honors of makin' you lunch.

Fire: What about my archery skills? I suck at it.

Damian: Don't worry about archery, right now. We'll practice on it, tomorrow. The point of us being on vacation away from Divine, Virginia is to not be workin'. 

They sat down on the picnic blanket and Fire moved her hair out of her face.

Damian: Is somethin' wrong?

Fire: I haven't heard from Angie, ever since, we went on vacation, have you?

Damian: No, but I'm pretty sure if anything bad happens, she would contact us immediately. Don't worry, Fire, the wolves will protect her.

Fire: Okay, and what about your evil doppelgangers? Are all of them dead?

Damian: Not all of them. Our evil doppelgangers are still out there, Fire, huntin' the both of us, but mainly, you. Now, I've noticed you haven't been eatin' that much, and us wolves have a huge appetite. Is everything okay?

Fire: Yeah, I just haven't been feelin' hungry like I used to.

Damian: Well, maybe, your appetite has changed, today. We've got fruit salad, macaroni-n-cheese, mashed potatoes smothered in gravy, Wagyu steak, and two of your favorite desserts, turtle cheesecake, and chocolate-covered strawberries.