Addressing the elephant in the room

Thursday, November 25th, 2021 at 10:30a

Thursday, November 25th, 2021 at 10:30a.m., Fire and the lion cubs made it back to the mansion before Damian and Punishment did. Fire cut up some steaks for Adita and Hakeem and Shayna walked into the kitchen.

Shayna: Hey, good mornin', and Happy Thanksgiving.

Fire: Hey, good mornin', and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Shayna.

Shayna: So, how did it go?

Fire: How did what go?

Shayna: Oh, come on, Fire, don't act dumb. Everybody in the family knows about the menage-a-trois that Damian wanted you to do with him and Punishment. 

Fire: We were drunk, Shayna, and plus, I didn't even wanna do the threesome.

Shayna: So, what made you change your mind?

Fire: What Damian had said about if anything bad happens to him, he would want Punishment to be the replacement king, and to stand by my side. I didn't feel right at all when I had sex with the both of'em. I felt like a cheater and I felt disgustin'.

Shayna: Well, it was Damian's plan and he consented to it.

Fire put two plates full of steak on the floor and the lion cubs started eating it.

Fire: I don't even know what I'm gonna do or say to'em when all of us sit down for Thanksgiving dinner.

Shayna: Just hash it out before Thanksgiving dinner. I see you've brought two new additions for the family.

Fire: They're a gift from Mansa and Damian. Adita and Hakeem's mother died during childbirth, and Damian told Mansa that I wanted to test out my motherin' skills on them, so, he told me that I could have'em, until, they're old enough to make their own decision about comin' back here to their homeland.

Shayna: They're cute.

Damian and Punishment walked towards them and stopped.

Damian & Punishment (in unison): Mornin' and Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

Shayna: Happy Thanksgiving.

Damian: Fire, aren't you gonna tell us Happy Thanksgiving?

She vomited into the sink and Shayna moved her hair out of her face. She held it from Fire's face and Fire turned the water on.

Punishment: Still purgin' from that hangover, huh? That's a shame. 

Fire rinsed her mouth out and cut off the water.

Fire: I'm gonna go get me some more sleep. Shayna, let me know when you and the others are ready to cook and bake Thanksgiving dinner.

Shayna: We'll do.

She orbed to her and Damian's room and took off her clothes except for her bra and panties.

Punishment: She's still mad at us, isn't she?

Shayna: Yeah, good luck handlin' the situation, you guys.

She walked away and they orbed into Damian and Fire's room.

Damian: Okay, Fire, what's wrong?

Fire: I wanna go to sleep and for you two to leave me alone.

Punishment: No, we're gonna talk about this. There's gonna be a huge Thanksgiving with the wolves, tonight, and we don't need you to give us the cold shoulder while everybody's here.

She sat up a little bit in the bed.

Fire: Okay, fine, I didn't feel too good about the threesome. It didn't feel right with me. I'm used to fuckin' Damian not both Damian and his doppelganger. If we're gonna spice up our relationship, we need to do it between the both of us not add another person to the mix. Feelings can get involved, and then, what? I'll have to worry about you two at each other's throats because of me.

They sat down beside her.

Damian: You don't have to worry about that, mami. I'm just preparin' you for what's to come.

He moved her hair out of her face and gave her a kiss.

Fire: I feel like we just found each other again, Damian. I'm never gonna be ready to lose you. I hope you can accept that.

Damian: I know you're not.

Fire: And how're you preparin' yourself if you lose me?

Damian: I'm not, cause, I'm never gonna get married again once I lose you.

Fire: I understand, now. You guys did good last night.

Punishment: Will we have to worry about you givin' us the cold shoulder, tonight, at Thanksgiving dinner?

Fire: No, I promise, I just hope this hangover is over with before Thanksgiving dinner.

Both of them kissed her passionately and she grabbed a ninja star from underneath her pillow.

Punishment: Fire?

She threw the throwing star at an invisible Punisher and he grunted. He turned visible and all three of them looked at him. He took the throwing star out of his hand and threw it down on the floor. He disappeared through the walls and out of sight.

Fire: I'm not safe no matter where I go. What if he goes after the lions to get to me?

Damian: He already has. He's injured numerous female lions and Mansa.

Punishment: Let's go.

They orbed into the jungle.