Punishment and Fire's first kiss alone

Three hours later, everybody was sitting around the large, long, banquet-like table for Thanksgiving and they had already said grace.

Shayna: So, who's gonna cut the turkey this year? 

Rhea: I think Fire should do it this time. I mean, all of us has sliced it, and besides, she's the new addition to the family.

Damian: Fire?

Fire: Yeah, um, I'll pass. Maybe, next Thanksgiving.

Amanda: That's the fun part about Thanksgiving, Fire. You can be the first one to cut the turkey.

Fire: Yeah, and then, eatin' the food, gettin' drunk off of playin' drinkin' games, and then, passin' the hell out.

Cassie: Just cut the turkey, Fire, please?

Fire (smiling): It's already been cut.

Cassie: No, it hasn't.

Fire: Then, what's that on your plate? 

Cassie looked down at her plate and saw a slice of turkey. She looked at Fire, and everybody started getting a slice of turkey, and filling up their plates with food except for Fire. She got up from the table and went upstairs to Punishment's room. She started looking through his drawers and opened up a folder. He saw a picture of Punishment with another one of her doppelgangers and Punishment stood in the middle of the doorway with his hands folded across his chest.

Punishment: Lookin' for somethin'?

Fire jumped a little bit and looked at him.

Fire: Yeah, a spell or a cure to lift this curse off of my shoulders.

He got in front of her and stopped.

Punishment: There is none.

Fire: Oh, but there's gotta be a way, Punishment.

Punishment: There's not, Fire, so, stop lookin' for it. It's been stuck with you from the day you were born and it's with you for the rest of your eternal life.

Fire: Like the imprints that you and Damian left on me. You had a mate, Punishment, what happened to her?

Punishment: I never had a mate, Fire. The young woman in the picture with me that you're lookin' at, right now, is my daughter. Her mother isn't your doppelganger.

Fire: You don't have to explain your relationships to me, Punishment.

Punishment: Actually, I do. I want to, Fire.

Fire: What's your daughter's name if you don't mind me askin'?

Punishment: Adalina, she's still alive and in college. You'll get to meet her when we go back home. I've told her many great stories about the Supreme Being who is the Queen of the Supernatural Beings and she can't wait to meet you.

Fire handed him the picture and he took it from her.

Fire: I'm sorry for pryin' without askin' you, first. It was wrong. It's just that what Damian said, it--.

Punishment: It affected you deeply, and now, you don't know who to choose. You're stuck in the middle and you don't want anybody's feelings to get hurt. I understand that, Fire, but he's preparin' you for what might happen.

Fire: And what if both of you die, then, what? Who will be king, next? You haven't even prepared me for that part, yet. I saw my mom while I was under those dark waters, Punishment, and then, I felt myself being pulled to safety after I let out my last breath. Punisher's unborn children were eatin' me from the inside out and I'm talkin' about the Good side of me. I almost became evil.

Punishment: But you didn't, my protection spell worked.

Fire: I'm ready to go home, now, Punishment. I haven't heard from Angie and there's no tellin' what might be goin' on in Divine that we don't know about. 

Punishment: Everything's fine, Fire, quit worryin' yourself so much.

Fire: Have you ever been with one of my doppelgangers? 

Punishment: No, but I've helped create one of your doppelgangers. I wonder what it would be like to be with you. So attractive, sexy, tasty, and addictive.

He started kissing her and she held onto him. 

Fire: Punishment, did Damian put you up to this?

Punishment: No, but he does know what we're doin', and he doesn't care.

He gave her a 30-minute passionate kiss and they looked at each other. They had their hands on each other's cheeks.

Punishment: You can't end your vacation short just because of a demonic doppelganger. We've still got Egypt to go to.

Fire: I'll think about it. You should go downstairs with the others.

Punishment: No, the both of us are gonna go downstairs with the others, and finish havin' Thanksgiving dinner. 

He gave her a kiss and put the picture away. They headed back downstairs and there was a knock at the door.