Fire gets taken by Punisher

They walked towards the 20 slain lions and Fire started giving them her blood. Five of the slain lions were cubs and they heard Mansa growl weakly. Fire was beginning to get weak from all of the blood loss and Punishment put two bracelets that he made on her wrists with the protection spell on them. They ran towards Mansa and Fire fell down on her hands and knees with a grunt.

Mansa (weakly): Fire--.

Fire (weakly): I'm goin' to help you, okay? Your family has been healed, and now, they're gonna need their king. Adita and Hakeem, they're gonna need their father, and I need you to drink from me, so, I can deliver that promise to'em.

Punishment: Fire, you don't have enough energy to keep goin'. If Mansa drinks from you, you will die. My protection spell won't work against wildcats.

Mansa: He's right, Fire, I've done my time on the throne.

Fire: I don't care. I'm not gonna let you and your family suffer for Punisher's wrongdoings.

She bit her wrist and held onto Mansa's head. She put her wrist against his mouth and he started drinking from her.

Damian: Fire, he's had enough.

Fire: Keep drinkin', Mansa.

She grunted and his wounds healed. He stopped drinking from her and she fell down beside him. She started losing color in her face slowly and Damian propped Fire up against him. Damian and Punishment bit their wrists and Punishment squeezed his blood onto Damian's bloody wrist. Damian put his wrist against Fire's mouth and Fire looked at them with a dazed look in her eyes. 

Punishment: Fire, hold onto my voice, and hear me when I say this, Punisher will be takin' you, and we'll get you back before Thanksgiving dinner. No harm will come to you, I promise, and by the time, we get to you, you'll still be weak and helpless, but when we have Thanksgiving dinner, you'll be happy, strong, and alive. We're gonna end Punisher altogether.

He gave her a kiss and she started drinking from Damian's wrist. Punisher snapped Damian and Punishment's necks quick-like and they fell to the ground with a grunt. Fire's eyes turned yellow and she had stopped drinking from Damian's wrist. Punisher walked towards her slowly and squatted down in front of her.

Fire (weakly): Please, don't harm them.

Punisher: You'll be needin' your strength, Supreme Being, and I just gave'em a warnin'. Next time, they intervene in what I have in store for the both of us, I'll rip out their hearts from their chests. Now, let's go home.

He picked her up and carried her to his underworld lair. She closed her eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.