Taken in

Axel's POV:

Not gonna lie this new assignment is weird. I'm the most feared teenager in the gang I shouldn't be a baby sitter, but this also my chance to prove my worth to the King. To prove to him and his family that I am worthy of the praise everyone gives me. No one in the gang really knows the king personally or what his family looks like the only reason I know as much as I do is the assignment. The King is very mysterious.  You rarely ever see him.   

I drove back to my temporary foster home. I still need to pack. Ive been in Wilmington since the threats stared again as a precaution. I never thought that he would actually do anything. he never has before. Turns out the dick had more guts then I thought. 

I drove up the drive only to see my case workers car there. He was sitting outside of his car. 

"Hello Axel." He said with a lopsided smile. "It seems that you have caused stress and worry to your foster parent. She is sending you back."  

"Okay," was my reply. This was all part of my plan though. Stress her out to then make her send me back so that I could be "taken in " by the King. 

"As luck would have it, there is another family willing to take you and your unique persona. The Stuart family. I have worked with them before I sent a set of twins there not to long ago. Here's the file." He handed me a yellow folder and walked off.  Finally Ill know who his kids were.    

I open the file. The first page was about the family in general. Let's see here.....

Father:  Stuart, Thomas  (48 y/o)                   Mother: Stuart, Kimberly  ( 45 y/o)

Biological children: one set of triplets; Grant, Connor, and Luke Stuart (20 y/o)    

     Adoptive child: Alexandra Stuart  (17 y/o)

That name sounds familiar.   

Other foster Children: Amaya Bennet (14 y/o)   Lucas&Levi Graves (8 y/o)

Now that name seemed very familiar.  Wait didn't Lexi say her sister was named Amaya? and the guy she drove off with was named Grant. 

Oh shit 

was she the King's  daughter?

No that's stupid. She couldn't be. And If she was there was no way that her father knew about her fighting and racing.  I bet if he did she would already be a Tiger. I wont lie she was fucking good. I have never even been close to a tie before the other night. 

After packing was done I made my way down the stairs, through the front door and into my car. The drive to my new home was fairly long. I had to follow my case worker there so I would not get lost. Which completely sucked due to the fact I couldn't speed. Once we reached the house, my case worker stopped at the gate and talked to someone before it opened and we were led inside.   

When I say that this house was beyond my expectations would the understatment of the fucking year.