Chapter Twenty Six.

His tongue swept deliciously in my mouth swirling sending wanton need pooling into the very core of my being but all too quickly he pulled away breaking the kiss, "you need your rest" he murmured into my ear before pulling away. I don't I thought, what I need right now is you.  squirming in the bed as my errant cock made its presence felt, I did not voice my thoughts though one look at the determination on Marks face showed that it was not something he was going to back down on, fantastic I thought  in frustration now I am going to be stuck here in bed with a hard on,  as if he heard my thoughts Mark smirked slyly the bastard, he knows I thought pouting back at him "that is so unfair you did that on purpose" I pout. as he walks towards the door, wait no you are not leaving already you just got here" I whined.

''I am if you want to go home, I am just going to ask the pack doctor if you can be discharged unless you would rather stay here?''

NO...no... go, I can't wait to get out of here'' grinning as he walked out he door, I am so ready to get out of here I just want to go home and now home is going to be with mark. I do not know why I had so much trouble accepting his offer to live with him in the first place who was I kidding with my declaration of independence, I had been a fool and it had taken a kidnapping to bring me to my senses, I never want to be apart from Mark again. It did not matter how long we had been together we were mates we were meant to be together two half's of one soul was how Mark had described it. Well if that is true we are not meant to live separately we need each other  and I need him.

He was not gone long barely ten minutes later he was coming back through the door a cute look of mischief on his face ''the Doctor is on his rounds he will be about an hour he said clicking the lock on the door ''which means I have an hour, to take care of you''. he stalked across the room slowly looking at me like I was prey, and i was held captive on by his gaze i felt a bit like a rabbit caught in headlights his eyes darkened as he drew closer making my cock twitch in anticipation.

''W...we can't'' I stuttered. as he approached the bed ''Someone might hear us''.

''hmmm... we will have to just be quiet then won't we he murmured into my ear his breath sending shivers down my spine, his pushed back the covers from my legs revealing my tented hospital pajama bottoms, ''Seems like someone is already excited'' he said pulling on the draw strings. He pushed back the fabric revelling my cock already hard and oozing precum. he gave it a long tug from root to tip before smearing the precum across the slit with his thumb'' I groaned and bit my lip trying to hold in my sounds, he stroked again and a needy whine left my lips, he smirked knowingly before they were captured by his mouth his tongue immediately dominating as his fingers ran through to the back of my held holding me firmly in place. all the while his hand stroking my length till I began to stiffen he felt it and stopped waiting for the urge to cum to subsided before slowly resuming his strokes again he brought me almost to the edge before stopping once more. ''Mark'' I breathed as his nibbled and chewed on my mark ''please''.

''Please what? what do you need baby'',

"Ahhh please...''

He teased down my chest licking and marking my body reaching my nibbles he nipped and licked them teasing the sensitive buds making me groan with pleasure I wanted so much to touch his body, but my still swollen hands couldn't feel him properly he licked his way to my navel dipping his tongue his mouth everywhere but where I wanted him to be, his hand released my cock to slip my pajama bottoms further down my legs before nipping at the flesh of my inner thigh kissing me with sloppy open mouthed kisses. I groaned with need and frustration wanting to direct him to where I need him. ''mark please I need you... please'' .

''Is this what you need baby'' he breathed licking up the length of my shaft I writhed on the bed my breath comming in pants ''y yes... yes... t there'' I could barely speak the words my back arching desperate for him to take me into his mouth, and as if reading my thoughts he took me into his warm mouth his teeth softly grazing as his head bobbed up and down slowly working me closer to my orgasm. his hands gripping my thighs preventing me from thrusting, he pulled off 

''cum when your ready babe'' he whispered before going down on me again taking me into the back of his throat I did not need any more encouragement to do just that I released, my cum shooting down his throat as he swallowed all I had to give before pulling off me, licking my shaft clean and pulling up my pajamas. his eyes glowed and he had a very satisfied smirk on his face as the door knocked. 

"We shall finish this at home later'' he chuckled walking over to the door to unlock it. 

''Is everything okay'' the doctor asked surprised at finding the door locked. 

I could feel my face flush I felt like a naughty child caught with their fingers in the cookie jar embarrassed I sat silent, glaring at Mark who was smirking behind the doctors back. the doctor sniffed the air before blinking and looking down at his notes.   

"Did he just?''

"He did''   he chuckled, smugness in his tone.

"Oh god''

"He is a wolf babe sensitive noses''

''Babe he knows we just ..you know.. that we just''

''Yep'' I He said popping the 'p'.

 I must have resembled a tomato I could feel my face burning right to my ears how Mark could be so unfazed I would never understand he literally looked like the cat that got the cream pun definatly intended.