Chapter 13

Hey guys :D Im Soooooo happy that this book has over 500 reads and over 20 votes!  I’m really happy to see that you are all really excited to read the fanfic! Unfortunately, I will be returning to school next week so I wont be able to update as much but I will do it when I can. I love you all (: <3

-------------------------------------Perri's POV----------------- 

I spent an hour or two in my room, thinking about what happened with Tanitha, and what Jai would do.  I kind of zoned out for those two hours, didn’t really notice what was happening outside that door, let alone in my own head. I open my door slightly trying not to make a noise, and peer around the corner, Beau, Luke Jai James and Skip we’re all sitting at the table with a notebook in front of them, Tanitha had obviously left. I let out a sigh of relief as I walk out of my room into the kitchen, trying to make myself as least noticeable as I could. “Yo Perri!” Skip yells running over to me and hugging me. “Hey Daniel” I say trying to push him off me. “You don’t seem yourself, you okay?” He asks me quietly.  “Yeah, Im fine..” I say nodding assuringly. He can tell something was wrong but he didn’t bother asking me any more questions. I look over at the boys as Skip sits back down on top of Beau. I’m starting to think this Baniel thing is real…

  I glance over at Jai who has his eyes locked on me. He gives me that “Are you okay?” look and I nod my head once again. “Do you’s  want some drinks?” I ask, flickering my eyes back and forth over the boys. “Yes Please” Beau says. “Water?” I ask. They all nod their heads and continue to write in the notebook. “What’s the notebook for ?” I ask. “Oh, we’re trying to think of another DareSunday’s  challenge” Luke says smiling. “Ahh, I’ll come  over and help you guys soon, I just gotta make myself something to eat” I say pouring their waters.  “And giving us water” James says poking his tongue out. I laugh and give him the finger. I walk over to the boys and hand them their water.  Jai stands up and gives me a kiss on the cheek as a thank you. “Get a room faggot” Luke says pushing Jai away. “Shutup!” Jai says kissing my cheek again. The others just laugh. I blush slightly and walk back to the kitchen. As I make my lunch I listen into their conversation. “What about the worm challenge?” Daniel suggests. “You hate worms Skip” James says. I smile as I continue to make my lunch.  I started forgetting about the whole Tanitha thing.  And all I had on my mind was Jai. I look over at the front door as I hear a knock.

. “I’ll get it!” Skip yells walking over to the door and opening it. His face drops as two cops stand at the door. “We’re looking for Perri Evans” The policeman says.  Skip points to me and bites his lip. The other boys just sit back a bit and talk quietly. I put down the knife I was using to cut tomatoes with and walk over to the policeman. “You’re  Perri?” He asks. “Yep” I reply smiling. “We have some things here for you that have been transported from your old home, is that correct?” He asks. “Y..yep that’s right, was it a Ms Gina Brooks that contacted you?” I ask biting my lip. “Yes” He replies. “We have the rest of your clothes, and a few pieces of furniture that your mother said we’re very valuable to you” He says as the other police officer heads to the car. “Boys, would you like to give Miss Evans a hand?” The officer says looking over my shoulder. “Coming” They reply walking out to the police car and collecting some of my stuff out of the boot. I go over and help them, I take in some of my clothes, and a few trophies. There was a table in my room that they will go perfectly on. Me, the boys and the police officers make multiple trips back and forth from my room until the police car was empty.

I go into my room and start unpacking with James, Skip Luke and Beau as Jai speaks to the officers. “You have a fuck load of stuff gurl” Luke says putting my trophies on the table. “Never seen so many clothes in my life!” James said putting my clothes on the hangers and in the wardrobe. “If all you’re gonna do is criticize me for how I’ve spent my money, then please, leave” I say laughing. “Sorry..” Luke says giving me a kiss on the cheek. “But you do have a lot..” Beau says putting my makeup on my dresser, trying to make it look all fancy. It was cute. Jai walks in my room and takes a deep breath. “Ypu right matey” Skip says to Jai. “Yeah bro” He says smiling. He comes and sits next to me as I sort out my makeup. “Still wanna do the twitcam tonight gorgeous?” He says whispering in my ear. I nod my head and keep sorting out my makeup. I get a notification on my phone,  Jai tweeted. “Twitcam tonight guys, got some news for all of you :)” I smile and put my phone down. Once the majority of the stuff in my room was sorted, the boys returned to the couch with the notebook, I followed and sat next to Jai as he wrapped his arms around me. 

“So you’s are gonna do the worm challenge?” I ask looking at Daniel. “Well, as much as I fucking hate worms, yeah we are” He says with a dopey smile.

 “So, what was all that about Tanitha?” I ask. “Well, she was back in town and thought it would be a good idea to go and see jai, but she like didn’t know that you were here or even existed, so when you went to your room, she said she’d come and say sorry for getting off on the wrong foot with you” Beau says. I laugh quietly to myself. She didn’t come and apologize she came and threatened me. The room was quiet for a bit. Jai started playing with my fingers which made me smile. I was still really scared about Tanitha, and what she threatened me with, but I was determined to make her life hell if she tried anything. “What time is mum gonna be home?” Luke asks looking at me and Jai. “Ummm, probably in about like, 2 hours or so?” I say rubbing my neck. “Alright” Luke says shutting the notebook.

 “Oi, can we go play soccer?” Skip asks scanning back and forth over us.  “Yeah lets go “Luke says going to get the footy. “Nah Man, I’m gonna stay here with Perri, we gotta do a twitcam” Jai says kissing my shoulder. “Suit yourself” James says walking out of the house with the rest of the boys.  When the boys left the house it was so quiet, I turned around on Jai’s lap so I was facing him. “Twitcam?” I ask smiling on his lips. “Yes.” He says kissing me passionately as he wraps his arms around my waist. We move our lips in sync as I let his tongue enter my mouth, I lick it softly and continue to kiss him.  He picks me up and I giggle slightly. We make our way to Jai’s bed where he sat me down. I kissed him once more before he set up his laptop for the Twitcam.  Was I ready to tell the whole fan base about mine and Jai’s relationship? How much hate would I get from it all?  The death threats, the name calling. But Jai would keep me safe from anything.

I was ready. I was ready for everyone to know.

3 votes for Chapter 14