Chapter 9

Hey Guys! Tell me what you think about Jai and Perri being a couple AND what you think Jai should do about Lucy and the baby :D I love reading feedback from you guys its really cool :D! 2 votes for the next chapter :D!! - Skye

---------------------- Jai's POV------------

She stood there looking at me for a bit. I slide my hands in my pockets awkwardly. Was it the right time to ask her...or shouldn't I have asked her at all... "Yes" she says smiling at me. "Yes, I'll be yours" She says pulling me in to another kiss. Her lips were so soft and sweet against mine. She pulls away and I let out a little whine. She pecks me lightly and smiles. I smile and hold out my hand. She holds my hand and we lock our fingers gently. We start walking again hand in hand. Something I thought would never happen. I kiss her cheek softly and pull her closer. It feels so good to have her in my arms. To call her mine. "Do you wanna go home?" I ask with my arm wrapped around her waist. She nods her head and I turn around. We walk slowly to the car playing with eachothers fingers, giving her the occasional kiss on the cheek. We get to the car as Perri pulls out the keys.

"Ladies first" She says smirking at me. I laugh and get in the car on the passenger side. She sits next to me and starts the car. "Straight home?" She asks, starting to drive. "Yes gorgeous" I reply, putting my hand on her thigh. I see her smile out the corner of her eye as she keeps driving. We stop at a red light. Perfect chance for a kiss. I turn her head around to mine and kiss her delicatley and lightly. "Jai" She whines pulling away and continues to drive. "Not now" She giggles. I pull a puppy face and start looking through my phone. Its pretty late and I doubt anyone will be up when we get home. I look over at Perri, driving the car. I think to myself. "How did I get someone, as beutiful, as perfect as her, in such a short amount of time" I smile and stroke her thigh to comfort her. This is the start of our forever.

--------------------------------Perris POV-----------------

I feel Jai's soft finger brush against my thigh as he strokes it gently. "We're gonna keep this to ourselves for a bit Perri, until I'm totally ready to tell the fans, okay?" Jai says looking at me. We stop at another red light and I turn and look at him. "I wasnt planning on telling anyone, accept Beau, Luke, James, Daniel and Gina.." I say, hesitating slightly. "Thats just what I was about to suggest" He says smiling. We pull up outside the house and get out. I hear laughter from inside, but Jai said everyone was asleep.

"I thought you said everyone was asleep?" You ask curiously. "Thats exactly what I said" He says rubbing the back of his neck, with a puzzled look on his face. We make our way inside to see Luke on the couch with his phone pressed up to his ear. "Im gonna have to go" He says in a hushed voice. I look at Jai, rather puzzled. Luke puts the phone down and looks at us. "Oh..Hey guys" Luke says shoving his phone in his pocket. "Who were you on the phone to?" Jai asks pulling me a little closer. "Just a friend" He replies getting up and yawning. "I should..um..get to bed" He says looking at Jai's arm around me. "Are you two..?" He asks. "Yeh." I reply smiling. "But you cant tell anyone Luke, no fans, no friends, no-one, becasue we want to do it ourselves" Jai says stroking my waist. "Okay, got it." He says walking into the twins room. "You can stay in my room tonight If you want Jai" I say smiling at him. "Yay" He whispers planting his lips on mine.I giggle and wrap your arms around his neck. "How did this happen!" I say pecking his lips. "I dont know, but I like it" He replies walking with you slowly to your room. You let go of Jai. "I need to get changed" You say, whispering delicatley on his lips. "And?" He questions. "I dont want you to watch" I whine, smiling slightly. He then turns around and waits for me to get changed. You giggle again. I get into the Janoskians shirt that Jai gave you last week to wear, it reminds you of the first night I stayed there, when our relationship began. "You done yet?" Jai asks me. "Yep" I reply, flopping onto the bed. Jai turns around and lies next to me, pulling me closer to him. I lie on my side and think about my mum, and whats happned to her. "Whats wrong?" Jai asked in a worried tone. "Nothing" I reply, blaintently lying to him. "I know there's something wrong Perri" He says breathing on my neck. "I'm just worried about Mum" I say. "Why!?" Jai exclaims. "She fucking beats you up, how can you care about her still?!" He says in a worried and frustrated tone. "D..don't get mad at me Jai, I just told you what you asked.." I say, worried. "No, gorgeous, I'm trying to protect you. He says pulling me closer. "Jai" I ask quietly. "Yes gorgeous" He replies. "Promise to stay with me forever" I say with a grin on my face. "Forever and ever" he replies, kissing my neck once. I sit with Jai for a while in silence. "Jai" I whisper. No response. I smile and snuggle up to him, slowly drifting asleep as I remember that my perfect piece of forever was in my arms.