Chapter 14

Hey guys! Bit of a short chapter (writers block arrrggh!) Its basically the twitcam so yeah hope its alright (: x

------------------- Jai’s POV---------------

“Is this thing on?” I say looking in the camera. “Oh, hey guys.”  I say, figuring out that I’m live on air. I was getting hundreds of messages about where the other boys were. “Oh, the others our out playing soccer cause they’re fags” I start getting heaps and heaps of messages about Perri. “Where’s Perri ;)?” “Omg omg omg I wanna see Perri!”

“Perri, she’ll be on soon, she’s just making some hot chocolate” I say looking behind me. I start doing random things, like I usually do on twitcams. Singing, putting on music etc..  “Hey babe” Perri says coming in the room, handing me the hot chocolate and sitting next to me, I adjust the computer so she was in view as well. “Hey guys!” She says waving. “I’m talking to a camera, what a life” She says laughing. I pull Perri on my lap and kiss her neck once. “Oh yeah guys, me and Jai, we’re dating”  She says kissing me quickly. That’s when we started getting the hate. “Guys, don’t be dogs and hate on us” I say making a silly face.

“This is gonna go viral on tumblr..”  She says mumbling and taking a sip of her hot chocolate. “Oh guys, if you wanna ask us anything just hashtag Jai and Perri twitcam and we’ll answer some questions”  I say stroking Perri’s hand. We start receiving questions, and a lot of hate. “Was it really such a good idea to tell them Jai…” She says looking at me and whispering.  I nod my head and smile. “You’re gonna be fine baby” I say kissing her nose. “Oi Jai heres a good question!” She says showing me her twitter mentions. “#JaiAndPerriTwitcam WHAT DID U GUYS GET FOR CHRISTMAS!?!?!?”  I smile and nod my head. That was a good question.

“So we have someone asking what me and Perri got for Christmas” I say “Well, Perri got me a new cologne and a few shirts and I got her a necklace and some makeup, cause she likes that shit” I say laughing. “I’ll go get it for you guys so you can see!” Perri says running out of the room. I sit on the computer reading all the hate that me and Perri are getting. “Can you guys stop hating because I have a girlfriend?” I say. “Rude!”

Perri runs back in the room and sits next to me. “Got it!” She says kissing my cheek. I let out a little smile. The twitcam got up to 7000 views and I could tell Perri was getting nervous and tired. “So here’s the necklace that Jai got me, very pretty” She says holding the necklace up to the camera. We start getting heaps of messages about how pretty the necklace was and how they wish it was them. Over time, people will get used to our relationship. They’ll support me and Perri, the hate is only a small part.   We answered a few more questions and responded to some hate until we hear the front door open.

“Hellooo” we hear down the corridor, I look through the door and smile. “MUM COME SAY HI TO THE FANS” I yell. Mum makes her way into my room and says hi to everyone  and we get some messages saying Hi to her back.  She walks out of the room and starts making dinner. “Well guys we should go” I say looking at Perri.  “We’ll probably do another twitcam sometime soon but we gotta go now” “Bye” We say stopping the twitcam. So everyone knows about us now.  But that’s not the problem. The problem is we might have people leave us…It happened with James and Sarah, people left. But maybe me and Perri will be different. Maybe they’ll like us.