Chapter 2

Hey Guys! So this is part two! IDK what you'll thnk :)! But haha! Im trying to make it a good story! Lots of love ! I know its a small chapter! Sorry :) xx- Skye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felicity didn't really care about me having Jai's number...she just sat there. I can tell when she is jealous...and boy is she jealous. I look at my arm for a few minuets looking at the number and looking at the signatures. I smile and remember Jai mouthing the words "Call me" I wonder what he thinks of me....does he like me...? No, way too soon. Ive just met him. I had so many questions to ask myself about what just happened.

"Felicity c'mon...forget about the city...we're going home'' I say to her stuttering in disbelief. She looks at me...she seems a bit pissed off. I know we made plans but I just got Jai Brooks's number and I want to find out why he gave it to me. I start walking back in the direction the boys came...They must live near me..and Felicity...All this energy was rushing through my head...what will people at school say? Do I tell them...my mind was going crazy! "Look Perri if you're 'not going to the city, and youre going to be boring , Im going home''

She's always like this when Im happy....but...she is one of my only good friends...I look at her and drop my jaw a bit..She gets up and gives me a hug goodbye and walks the other way to me...what the hell just happened!? Is this how we treat eachother!?  My best friend bailed on me because she was jealous? Nice. Way to go felicity! I start walking home, kicking the same rock I kicked on the way to the bus stop. But this time I regularly checked in front of me, making sure there were no cars...I get to my front door and look for my bag...scrambling to find the keys..I was shaking...god knows what my mum will do to me...I stick the key in the door and open it, taking a deep breath, dreading having to face my mother. Dad was at work, he is never home usually. That's a good thing. I hate him, and now I'm on the verge of hating my mother. I walk to my room ignoring her and I slam my door shut....I look around my room for a bit letting out a huge grin I then flop on my bed letting out a little squeal over what just happened with the boys...look at me! I'm talking like I know them...well....I do...but...ah shut up. I get my phone and stare at it for a while, debating whether or not to call him....I start typing the number in my phone slowly...shaking...I put it to my ear and breath heavy as it starts to ring...here we go...

                   Jai's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Luke, my phone starts to vibrate... Bea was in the kitchen amking a sandwich.....I still had the thought of that girl...Perri....that I met earlier on...she was gorgeous.....and I was wondering if she would call me....and I realized....hold on...this might be her.... I answer the phone and Luke looks at me.

"Hello?" I answer. ''Hey is this, Jai" The voice said....I couldn't quite tell who it was...but she sounded beautiful, I took a guess at who it was... "P...Perri?" I say stuttering slightly ''Hey!'' She replies in a cheery tone. My hear suddenly warms up...It was her..Ive just met this girl but I really want to get to know her better.. ''OOOOOOOH JAI'S BIFFLE'' Luke shouts down the phone. I blush and punch him in the stomach as I hear her laughing. It was quite cute. I walk to my room to avoid any more trouble with Luke...but then I realized I'm a twin...and me and Luke share...a room...I work up the nerve to ask her something that I might regret if she rejects me.....''Hey um, I was wondering if you, uh...wanted to come over some time..so we can meet properly..'' I say trying not to stutter or gulp. I hear silence for a bit on the phone, some muffled voices and some shouting. ''Sure!'' She replies. I smile instantly and felt a rush of relief go though my body...I'm going to meet this girl properly...and well...this might sound crazy....but I think I'll fall for her...