Why me? WHY?!

Wow it has been 5 months since i married melonie curly fri ripe. man is she critical! I was gloing to take her out one night. I said were do you want to go? She replyed that if i really loved her i could read her mind and know where she wanted to go. I thought she liked fancy resterants. So i suggested steve and rockys. She was all like NO! Then is suggested bone fish grill. NO! How about BDs? NO! She then told me she liked fast food. So i suggested Mcdonalds. NO! Wendys was the winner. HOW WAS I SUPPOSTED TO KNOW?! Well she got mad at me and that is just how it started,

The next day i wanted to take her out again. But because food didnt go over well, we were going to see some animals. I asked her what was her favorite animal was so we could go see them. She told me if i really loved her i would know her favorite animal. (She never mentioned a favorite animal!) So i guessed a pig right? NO! She told me it was a penguin. A pengiun what the fudge? She cant like pengiuns, They eat fish and are slimy in her opinion. She stopped talking to me forever since then.

Melonie wont talk to me now. So i have been writing letters to me. Today she wanted to meet me in her office. Why? When i got in there she said i was a beep and that she was mad at me. So she kicked me out of her office (even though she invited me in) and slammed the door in my face. I tried to break down the door and broke it. Melonie claimed i hit her and then she faked my signature and filed divorce papers. We divorced.

The worst thing happened after that, She married a guy named Mr.piggy. I THOUGHT HER FAVORITE ANIMAL WAS A PENGUIN?! Besides mr. piggy is shorter than me and melonie hates short people. All mr. piggy has is the fact that he is pink. So melonie's favorite animal is now a pig, she hates the color purple and i am stupid, shizzy and single!