lexa kom trikru: overprotective

The sky people were already in the room gathered around the table for the lunch they were requested to have with the grounders and their commander after the death of Finn.

Raven had so much rage and hurt in her heart that the others had spent the few days leading up to this convincing her not to do it to ruin their chance with the commander. She had promised she wouldn't, no matter how much her heart hurt for Finn.

The grounders had finally walked in. The warriors first, followed by some girl they had never seen before. She was small and beautiful but you could tell she was strong and powerful like Lexa. The girl had stopped at the door and held out her hand for the commander to walk in, Lexa grabbed the girls hand before walking to the head of the table to speak.

"Thank you for agreeing to have this gathering with me. I feel we have much to discuss and go through. But for now please have a seat and let enjoy this lunch together" Lexa spoke to the group with authority before nodding to have them take a seat.

The sky people looked among themselves before taking a seat across for Lexas people with her at the head of the table.

"A gift" Kane handed over a bottle of Montys moonshine.

"Thank you, Marcus, of the sky people"

"You're welcome, Lexa Kom Trikru. Just don't drink too much of it" Kane nodded as they opened the bottle pouring it into glasses.

"Lets us drink together" Lexa spook holding her glass before passing on to Clarke. "Tonight we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow we plan our war. To those we've lost" She passed her cup to the warrior to her left allowing him to taste it to make sure it wasn't poisoned.

He took a sip from the glass and swallowed the liquid before sitting there for a moment. Everything appearing to be fine so he handed the cup to the commander. Lexa raised the glass to Clarke ready to drink it when the warrior from earlier started coughing and holding his throat.

The girl they hadn't seen before who set next to Lexa knocked the cup out of her hand. Before standing up and shoving the table to the side.

"Sky people" She spat at them before walking towards them before Lexa put a hand out to stop her. Lexa ordered her guards to search them as she spoke.

"You will never learn will you. I thought you'd stop for the lives of your people. And you say we are the ones who only know killing" She spoke powerful but disappointed.

The guards searched them all before finding a small vile in Ravens jacket pocket. The man had dropped in in Lexas hand letting her look at it before leaving the room. Her guards quick to follow.

"No sky person leaves this room" The girls voice boomed in the small area. Making everyone wonder who she actually was and why she had this authority.

An hour later the girl from before had walked into the room where they were being held. She signaled to one of the guards to grab Raven. The sky people yelled out in protest making her look at them with hatred.

"I voted for you all to die. Your lucky shes commander and I'm not. My girlfriends a lot nicer than I am. But  Dont mistake her kindness for weakness. You'll all get what you deserve"

"Y/n, we have the girl" One of the guards spoke.

"Take her to Lexa" Y/n commanded waving them off. He tried to reason that someone should stay with her, but she ignored them and told them to leave her.

"Y/n" Clarke spoke her name finally knowing it, making the girl look at her. "She didnt do it" Y/n laughed at her pleading. "What are they gonna do to her?"

"Death by a thousand cuts. In the village your friend and her boyfriend massacred our people at"

-

"I take no joy in this Raven" Lexa spoke walking towards the girl who was tied up with her hands bound above her head. "But this time justice will be done"

Lexa cut Ravens arm before passing the knife to Y/n letting her cut along her stomach. Passing the knife to Indra.

When Clarke came out demanding the bottle and for them to stop.

"Let her pass" Lexa granted her access to walk towards her.

"Lexa you-" Y/n began to speak but was quickly silenced by a wave of Lexas hand.

"It was one of your people not one of mine" Clarke explained. "I can prove it"

"You should've run while you had the chance sky girl" Y/n mocked her as they passed Clarke the bottle.

Clarke took a swig out of it. Nothing happened. Lexa motioned for her to explain.

"The poison wasn't in the bottle. It was in the cup"

Augustus spoke in their native language explaining the sky people were just trying to play with Lexas head. Bellamy called him out for poisoning the commander since he was the one to search Raven and taste Lexas cup.

"This alliance would have costed you your life Heda" Augustus explained admiring to framing the sky people.

"Now this is going to cost yours" Y/n spoke quickly before slicing his throat making his body fall to the ground.

"I wasn't done speaking to him" Lexa looked over to Y/n with a hint of amusement in her voice. "Haven't we spoke about thinking before we act?"

"My apologies love, I mean Heda" Y/ns face turned bright red and small blush lay on Lexas cheeks.

"It's alright Y/n." Lexa nodded with a slight smile, before turning back to Clarke.

they both took a step towards each other making Y/n step next to Lexa, a hand on her sword and Bellamy stepped next to Clarke both in a protecting stance.

"I guess they're both a little too overprotective" Clarke chuckled looking at Y/n and Bellamy.

"You have no idea"

-

( a/n: i don't like this one. feel like it had no main objective. lol )