finally

"oh! it's princess nee-chan!"

"mana, luna?" emiko placed an entrancing smile on her face and approached the siblings. "we meet again."

the three conversed with each other for awhile, talking about some princesses and kingdoms stuff until a voice that's anonymous to emiko interrupted.

a light lilac haired mullet cut came into the view of emiko. "you must be their brother." emiko stood up from crouching and met an entrancing lavender eyes staring right into her soul.

"nii-chan! nii-chan! she's the princess nee-chan who helped us and bought you a gift. isn't she just so beautiful?" luna and mana spoke as they hugged the thigh of their brother, looking up to him.

mitsuya chuckled at their giddiness and placed a hand on their heads. "she is."

emiko felt a rush of heat going onto her cheeks as she is not very used getting a compliment from a complete stranger who is a handsome man himself. "i'm really sorry for them and thank you for bringing them back to me the last time."

emiko startled as mitsuya bowed straight 90 degrees to her, she waved her hands frantically indicating that it's okay. "it's fine, really. they're lovely, i had fun with them. they talked about you a lot."

"i hope it's nothing bad though." mitsuya smiled sheepishly as he placed a hand on the back of his head.

"just a few things about you, don't worry."

"oh, yeah. i still didn't got your name."

"emiko. you can just call me emiko."

"then, emiko-san. it's mitsuya for me, pleasant to finally meet you." mitsuya held out a hand to emiko which she gladly took.

"the pleasure is mine, mitsuya-kun."

~~

"here." mitsuya handed a towel to emiko as soon as they got inside on his apartment that is shared by his family.

"i'm pretty sure the weather forecast said it was going to be a sunny day." emiko said as she placed the towel around her shoulder since she was shivering cold because of her now wet clothes.

"i guess the forecast is fucked up then." mitsuya stood up from the couch he's sitting. "let me get you some clothes."

emiko strode her way to mana and luna who're having a hard time drying their hair.

"mana, luna. here, let me dry your hair." emiko tapped her lap indicating to sit on it. mana and luna hurriedly ran their way to emiko as only one person can sit on her lap. luna, who is older fortunately got to emiko first.

"mana, i'll dry your hair after luna, okay?" emiko said as she saw mana sulking at the corner of the room since she didn't got the first to dry her hair.

"what's wrong?" mitsuya appeared holding a set of clothes for emiko on his hand.

"luna nee-chan got her hair dried first by princess nee-chan." mana held her arms up to her brother showing she wants to be carried. as a good brother mitsuya is, he gladly obliged and held mana in his arms.

"i'll dry your hair, okay?" mana nodded as she snuggled on the crook of the neck of mitsuya.

mitsuya sat beside emiko on the couch as he placed mana on his lap and got a towel to dry her hair. since the couch is just enugh to accomodate the two of them, their bodies were quiet close as their shoulders are now touching with each other but they didn't pay no mind on this.

contrast to this, luna and mana made an eye contact and giggled to themselves since this was all their doing from the very start. to play the little matchmaker for their brother and the princess they just met.

"ohmy! what a lovely sight to look at! y'all look like a family."