secret

"thank you so much for having me here last night

"thank you so much for having me here last night." emiko bowed straight 90 degrees to the whole mitsuya family outside their apartment. mitsuki secretly went her way to emiko's back and suddenly touched her shoulders which made emiko startle. 

"was it just me or i really didn't heard anything last night?" emiko awkwardly laughed and slightly shook her head. 

"we slept early, mitsuki-san. nothing happened, unfortunately." mitsuki laughed out loud and aggressively slapped emiko's back a couple of times. emiko's eyes went wide as she coughed because of the harsh slap on her back. 

"well you better get it the next time, you hear me?" the conversation didn't go further deeper, as mitsuya already snatched emiko from his mom. 

"i'll get her home mom." the twitch on mitsuya's eye didn't gone unnoticed by mitsuki. she hurriedly went to mana and luna and grabbed their hands to get inside the apartment. 

"bye-bye princess nee-chan!" even though they were now being dragged, mana and luna still looked back to say their goodbye to emiko. 

"'til next time, mana, luna." emiko slightly waved her hand at them and beamed a smile at their way. their farewells to each other got interrupted when mitsuya placed a hand on emiko's lower back to guide her to his motorcycle. 

"should we stroll around for a little?" mitsuya stroke up a conversation when they have arrived at his motorcycle. 

"i haven't changed my clothes since yesterday." mitsuya stepped back to emiko and inspected her fit. his eyes strode to her body, looking every part of it. "bitch stop, i'm getting insecure." 

mitsuya's brows furrowed at this and crossed his arms. "what'd you mean? you look great." 

emiko rolled her eyes and smiled at the compliment."are you perhaps asking me for a date, takashi-san?" 

"if that's what you imply, then it's a date then emiko-san." mitsuya mounted his motorcycle first and looked back to emiko. 

"about last night... you still wanna hear it?." emiko sat sideways on mitsuya's motorcycle and grabbed his shoulders for support. "i'll tell you still so don't bother answering." 

mitsuya stayed silent as he waited for emiko to explain the situation she's into. 

"every female in our family lineage gets this kind of fucked up disease. i don't even know what it's called, but its symptoms is quite similar to lukemia. it's a progressive disease, takashi. it would only worsen as i grow old. the meds that i took, it could only subside the pain. i'm only here for the summer. i'll go back to america to get cured there, but there's a slim chance that i would survive from it." emiko shuddered at the touch of mitsuya's hand into her. 

"then, why won't we make your time the most of it?" emiko looked up to mitsuya, meeting his beautiful lavender eyes that are focused into her own eyes. 

"must i remind you that we just met yesterday?" 

"and here i thought you also felt the connection between us." 

 "then step your gear up takashi. we don't have all the time here in the world." 

❥ ҉"

"the sano residence? you know any of them?" mitsuya properly parked his motorcycle before offering his hand to emiko to get down which emiko gladly took. 

"mhm. they're my cousins from my mother side. i presume you also know them?" emiko stood in front of mitsuya who is leaning on his motorcycle, crossed arms. 

"mikey's a good friend of mine, i was also in the gang he lead before. i ended up meeting his fellow siblings." 

"what a small world it is then. then why'd you quit gang?" 

"it would ruin my future if i would get a police record, won't i? my family isn't that well off, you know. i have to work my ass off to provide for mana and luna in the future. i can't have mom working always for us, and besides fashion design seems to pay well." emiko stared at him amazed for the love he has for his family. 

"what a man, takashi." 

"what? you falling for me now, hm?" mitsuya smiled sheepishly at emiko who only had soft smile on her face. 

"most likely, yeah."

mitsuya sighed at relief. "i guess i'm not the only one then." 

"pick me up at 10?" mitsuya once again mounted his motorcycle and revived it. 

"pick you up at 10. please take care, emiko-san." 

"i will." 

extra:

extra:

mikey: hm? you smell familiar, what is this?

emiko: probably just your imagination, mikey. 

*emiko went to the bathroom to freshen up for her upcoming date with mitsuya while mikey is left still thinking the smell he smelled in emiko. 

 mikey: oh! i remember now, it kinda smells like mitsuya. 

*mikey shocked face

mikey: don't tell me... EMIKO! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE!