spectral

Out on our ownDreaming in a world that we both knowIs out of our controlBut if shit hits the fan we're not alone

Out on our own
Dreaming in a world that we both know
Is out of our control
But if shit hits the fan we're not alone

a coastal plain came into the view of mitsuya and emiko as they stared at the picturesque sight in front of them, hand in hand. the freshly trimmed grass, the hill behind, the flowers surrounding them was just too majestical for the both couple.

'Cause you've got me and you know
That I've got you and I know

"we'll be seeing this again, don't we?" mitsuya blurted out, tightening his hold into emiko's hand. "together."

emiko lossened her hold on mitsuya's hand and faced her body towards him, pulling his head down to her height. "i'm sorry i can't promise you anything."

mitsuya pressed his forehead against emiko's as she wrapped her arms around his waist and slightly rocked their bodies side to side, forming a slow beat. with the bewildering scenery before them, they slightly danced in the beat they made as a smile made way through mitsuya's face. "this is enough. you are enough."

silence adjoined, just enjoying each other's presence in each other's arms as a sudden angelic singing voice was heard throughout the plains, piercing mitsuya's ears.

"if the tides takes california, i'm so glad i got to hold you."

emiko held one side of mitsuya's cheek and caressed it as she studied his features, taking every single detail of his face. his slitted eyebrows which she blades once a week, his signature cross earrings, his light lilac mullet hair. "and if the sky falls from heaven above. oh, I know I had the best time falling into love."

"we've been living on a fault line." running through the plains was emiko who is sipping the fresh air hitting her face until she stopped as she spotted an astounding field of dandelions. "i've spent a lifetime giving you my heart."

emiko picked a dandelion and made her way back to mitsuya who is all along following her, panting and catching his breath as he held onto his knees.

"for a sick girl, you sure run fast."

emiko ignored his statement and went his way, getting very close to him. she placed the dandelion she picked a while ago on one side of his ear and hugged him, whispering the words she ought to tell him all this time.

"I swear that I'll be yours forever, til forever falls apart."

under the sunlight that came in contact with their skins, the clouds that floats above their heads, the butterflies that are felt in their stomach was the witness as the couple shared their very first kiss on this majestical picturesque coastal plain, knowing very well that this will be also their last.

END.

might give this a sequel but idk yet, i want to try other chatacters on tr or any anime. and school started a week ago so i'll be on hiatus for a while since it will be busy starting on monday up until our graduation which is a year from now. so i might be back next year, we'll never know.

that would be all, i hope you enjoyed the story!
p.s truthfully speaking, i'm not satisfied with the ending ><

🎉 You've finished reading ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ❥ ҉ₘ. ₜₐₖₐₛₕᵢ 🎉