reveal

"here!" mitsuya said at the other side of the parting curtain they have in the room

"hm, you sgare rooms with mana and luna?" emiko caressed mana's and luna's hair who're now asleep on their futon before parting the curtain, revealing mitsuya who is fixing the futon on the floor.

"is that my body wash?" mitsuya turned around facing emiko.

"it's the only one i saw in the bathroom. i like your smell, is this unisex?" emiko sat on the corner of the room wearing mitsuya's hoodie and a cycling short which is hidden since his hoodie reached emiko's thighs due to their height difference.

mom must've put hers away while she's playing with mana and luna.

mitsuya sighed at this and continued to fix the futon on the floor.

"i must say you have a pretty good taste choosing undergarments, huh?" emiko said, noticing that mitsuya isn't even fussy about this topic.

"it's the most conservative undergarments i found in my mom's closet."

"is that so?" emiko eyed him suspiciously since the said undergarments is definitely not in the category of conservative we talk about. regardless of this, mitsuya continued fixing the futon completely not bothered by emiko's stare.

"i'm sorry you had to stay over the night. the rain's not stopping anytime now."

"nah, i must be the one sorry though, i troubled you too much. thank you for having me here." emiko tapped her feet as she looked around the room, she spotted a sewing kit and a bunch of fabrics sitting on the other corner of the room. "you sew?"

mitsuya hummed, nodding his head as a response and sat beside emiko when he finished fixing the futon. "amusing, no?"

"i can be your model for your designs, you know?" emiko positioned herself in front of mitsuya and poses different postures like a professional model she is.

"nah, i don't think you have the cut for it." mitsuya chuckled as emiko punched him not so softly at his chest which made him cough a few times. she hits pretty good for a girl, huh.

"rude." emiko scoffed and returned to her seat beside mitsuya. "oh yeah, have you seen my bag?"

"there." emiko got her bag and pulled out a bunch of container filled with her medicines and a bottle of water.

mitsuya watched her silently as she took the pills on her mouth. "curious, aren't we?"

emiko said as she put away her meds, putting them again on her bag. "not gonna lie."

"let's call the night off, shall we?" emiko purposely left mitsuya thinking to himself about the medicines she just took.

"yeah sure." mitsuya stared at emiko still suspicious about her. "let me check my mom's room if you can sleep there."

mitsuya stood up and went to mitsuki's room. after a while, he went back to his shared room with mana and luna, spotting emiko still sitting on the corner of the room. "it seems like mom has locked her room and for some reason, she won't open it. and the couch from the living room apparently went missing."

"we're being set up, huh? not that i mind though." emiko proceeded her way to the futon mitsuya readied a while ago. "i hope you don't mind sharing this 'ol futon of yours."

"let me check mana and luna if they want to sleep with me so you can sleep on theirs." mitsuya once again parted the curtain to check on his sisters which resulted to no avail.

"NO! I WANT TO SLEEP WITH MANA!" what emiko heard. mitsuya showed up with a frustraing look on his face.

"well, i guess we don't have a choice then." emiko covered herself with a blanket and steadied herself to stay on her side, careful not to cross mitsuya's.

mitsuya hesitantly went to the futon and set himself beside emiko who is now comfortably laying on the futon.

contrast to emiko, mitsuya layed stiffly in the futon because of their skin touching each other since the futon can only accomodate one person on it.

"relax." mitsuya startled when emiko suddenly tapped his stiff stomach because of his position. "it's not like i'm going to bite."

"you sure?"

"just sleep it off, i'm out." emiko turned to the other side so she won't face mitsuya when sleeping.

"this is good night then."