family

"we'll surely assure you that this won't happen again

"we'll surely assure you that this won't happen again." the father of the boy who luna  punched, apologized and made his son bow down to emiko, with luna on her hand and mitsuya and mana behind them. "give my regards to your father, ija."

emiko just nodded and waved off the two individuals bowing down to her as she just passed by them with mitsuya and mana following behind.

mitsuya sighed in relief. "we got off that easily. oi, luna don't do that again, okay? always choose violence to protect others, not for your own satisfaction." and there goes mitsuya's hundreds life lessons and such. "emiko-san, you seem to know that man."

"just some family friend." mitsuya didn't stretch out the topic too much and just silently walked towards 'their' apartment. emiko practically lived there on how often she goes there helping out mitsuya with mana and luna and around the house.

it honestly made mitsuya breathe a little from all the work he had to do when he was all alone with taking care of mana and luna plus all the chores in the house, he was very much more thankful to the girl.

the mitsuya family was much more glad to know that another member has been added to their family.

the sano family didn't do much a fuss knowing about their relationship, scratch that--- there's two men that went crazy about it and gave mitsuya an earful reminders, notes and lessons on how to take care of emiko. and those two are much more like mikey--- as expected and of course, emiko's one and only father.

mitsuya didn't deny that meeting emiko's father-- though only on video call, was the most nerve wracking he experienced in his life but he didn't expect that the said father was much more laid back and chill than what he expected. he pretty much expected her father to give him tons of money just to stay away from his daughter just like what he watch in tv dramas. nevertheless, emiko's father was much more willing to kill mitsuya if even one mosquito bite would be spotted on emiko's body. what a truly loving father he is.

"ne, nee-chan, will you stay here again for the night?"

"sure, why not. and we also have to see your brother off to his school tomorrow, right?" emiko got her key for the apartment out of her pocket and unlocked it which made the two kids run inside.

"you seriously don't have to see me off tomorrow, you know." mitsuya appeared beside emiko which made her unconsciously placed a hand around his waist which mitsuya did the same to her.

"eh? i want to though. don't worry, we'll be quick. we'll be gone before you know it."

"what suits you, then. i'll cook dinner, any preference?" emiko thought for a second and eventually shook her head.

"i can help."

"nah, don't want the house go burning down. this'll be quick." mitsuya loosened his hold on emiko's waist and went his way to the kitchen with emiko following behind him.

she got the apron from its hook and went in front of mitsuya to tie it around him. after placing it to him, she placed both of her hands around his waist and looked up to him. "you seriously don't need help?"

"i should be the one worried when you're cooking emiko-san." mitsuya painfully chuckled when emiko pinched both sides of his waist. "i'll be fine. your favorite tv show is coming up, go watch it or something."

mitsuya placed a kiss on emiko's forhead before she was finally convinced to let go of mitsuya.

"takashi! hurry up, we're starving!"