pick

"can you stop by at xxx-xxx-xxx for a bit?" emiko held her phone between her shoulders and neck, talking to mitsuya on the phone as she dressed mana up since she accidentally spilled water on her clothes

"i'm with mana and luna at the moment, i can't leave them here by themselves." emiko said and softly patted mana's bottom. "go play with luna for a moment, honey."

emiko went out in the balcony of the apartment as she leaned back at the fence, fishing out a cigarette stick on her pocket and let it hang on her mouth but not lighting it since the kids, mana and luna hated the smell of it. she quitted a long time ago but sometimes takes a hit or two if she's stressed out. "what's up with there anyway?"

"i need you to help me out pick an atelier room. mom's coming home in a moment, go here when she arrives."

"oh, for your designs and stuff?" emiko went inside the apartment and pocketed the cigarette stick to dress herself up, decent enough to go out.

"mhm. a friend of mine is a real estate agent, i can get a discount or two."

"okay then, i'll see you in a bit. love ya."

"love ya too, see ya." mitsuya sassily said which made emiko chuckle as she ended the call and went to mitsuya's room which is also mana and luna's room.
❥ ҉
"you got yourself a girlfriend?" peh-yan asked leaning back to the couch wearing his so expensive suit with pah who is wearing the same only with an extravagant shades.

"just a few days ago. she'll help me out pick a room so she'll be here in a bit." mitsuya got a magazine, scanning the rooms available to rent for his atelier.

"damn boy."
❥ ҉
"are you going out, nee-chan?" mana and luna peeked at the curtain that is used to part the room.

"i'm going to see your brother for a bit. mitsuki-san should be coming home in a minute." emiko grabbed her sweater that is sewn by mitsuya and a miniskirt, paired with a high boots when they heard the doorbell ring. "that must be your mother."

"you're gonna see takashi for a bit?" mitsuki said as she grabbed mana from emiko's arms.

"yup, we'll be home after." emiko clutched her  hand bag and gave each one of the kids a kiss on the cheek.

"be safe!"
❥ ҉
"is that her?" pah questioned as they heard a knock on their office.

"i'll open it." peh-yan stood up from the couch and went to open the door.

"is mitsuya-san around?" mitsuya lifted his stare from the magazine when he heard emiko's voice from the door.

"come in, he's looking for some rooms to rent for his atelier." peh-yan gestured the girl, emiko, inside the office.

"takashi." emiko immediately spotted mitsuya from the couch and went to his side placing a kiss on his cheek before sitting down beside him. mitsuya throwed a cushion on her to cover her legs since she's wearing a miniskirt for the day, he then placed a hand on the top of it preventing emiko to remove it.

"found anything yet?" emiko peeked from mitsuya's shoulder and gazed at the magazine he's looking before she arrived.

"not yet. the rooms are too expensive." mitsuya and emiko furthered discussed some rooms that are affordable to the boy but it is not just suited for it to be a workplace.

pah-chin purposely coughed, catching both the attention of mitsuya and emiko. "oh, right. emiko, pah-chin and peh-yan, they're the friends i'm talking about. pah-chin and peh-yan, emiko my girlfriend."

their introductions with each other got interrupted when someone busted in in the office.

"chisaki-san?" it was hakkai together with the two boys, chifuyu and takemichi, busted in in the office.

"i clearly said no honorifics outside the work, hakkai. just emiko." emiko stood up from where she's sitting and gave hakkai a quick hug. "i thought you're in america. did my father not gave you any projects to work on?"

"i can't just leave my studies. yuzuha will beat my ass up." the others on the room gasped at the sight of hakkai talking to a girl besides yuzuha, not stuttering and frozen. "eh!? taka-chan, you're here too?"

"i'm looking for a small room to rent for my atelier, emiko-san is helping me."

"emiko? you guys know each other?" hakkai switched his stare from mitsuya to emiko and pointed them both.

"i should be the one asking you that, hakkai." mitsuya's lifted his stare from the magazine and sternly gazed at hakkai which made him shudder.

"he's one of our company's model, chill your ass out." emiko said and went back to sit beside mitsuya and relaxed her body against his.

"oh, y'all run a company?" mitsuya confusely asked.

"apparently yeah, enough of that topic." emiko turned her gaze to hakkai who's confusedly looking at emiko and mitsuya's too much skin ship. "hakkai, you probably know mitsuya already. he's my significant other,  or so what they call."

"EH?!"