mother mother

"so..." mitsuki, mitsuya's mother who barged in at the apartment, plopped an elbow at the with mitsuya and emiko sitting in front of her, they were like a couple asking for permission to date.

"ah, i'm really sorry for intruding here ma'am." emiko stood up from her seat and was about to bow down when a hand stopped her from it. she looked down at mitsuya who was holding her wrist.

"sit back down."

"hmm, when did you get a girlfriend takashi?" mitsuki asked straight off from the bat.

"i just recently met her, mom." mitsuya placed a hand at the back of the chair of emiko as he stood up from his seat. "wait right here, i'll just ready the bath for you. mom, keep her company." mitsuya walked out from the table and went to the bathroom to ready emiko's bath since she was wet from the rain.

emiko sat awkwardly as she was trying to find a topic to talk with mitsuya's mother.

"oh right, what's your name sweetie?"

"chisaki emiko ma'am, emiko's fine."

"oh, no need for formalities honey, just call me mitsuki."

"then... mitsuki-san."

mitsuki smiled really big heating her name being called out. "much better."

silence bestowed them once again until mitsuki broke it off.

"what do you think of my son?" mitsuki asked as she was also trying to be a part of luna and mana's little matchmaker game.

"mitsuya-kun?"

"oh? still on the last name basis? mind you there's three other mitsuya here honey. better switch to his name."

"i don't really mind calling him by his name, but i'm afraid that he might get uncomfortable."

"silly girl, of course he would not. my son's pretty chill, ya know."

"i guess takashi's pretty fine." mitsuki patted herself good job for getting them to first name basis.

"so so so... now what do you think of him?" mitsuki excitedly asked like a teenage girl, getting all giddy because of this little game of theirs.

"hm, takashi seems to be agentleman himself, pretty calm and composed at the most time, i suppose. it seems like he's also good with kids because of mana and luna, i think he'll be a great father. i personally like him, to be honest." emiko slightly chuckled, sharing all of these to mitsuya's mother at most. "i just met him though."

she's quite straightforward, this seems to be more easier than i thought, mitsuki thought to herself. "oh honey, time waits for no one. i say get that dick already!"

"say that again, mom?" the two sweat dropped as they slowly turned to mitsuya who was standing all along near the table they're sitting.

mitsuki stood up from her seat and scratched the back of her head. "oh! look at the time, i still need to... to bond with mana and luna, yeah bond. have fun, guys! but not too much fun, aight? i'm just in the next room, i could hear everything." mitsuki secretly winked at emiko and went to the living room to fetch mana and luna to go to their mother's bedroom.

mitsuya sighed and shook his head from the bulgar words she said to emiko. "i'm really sorry for my mom, she's just...' mitsuya couldn't find the exact same words to describe his mom.

"oh no, i really like her she's pretty fun. but she seems to go a little bit... extra."

"pretty much it." mitsuya chuckled and gestured emiko to follow him to the bathroom. "so you'll be fine by yourself bathing?" oh that sounds so wrong.

"of course, yeah. why, would you like to join me?"

"maybe sometime."