Chapter Nine

Ms. Monroe's POV

I Looked At Naomi And Thought To Myself.
Her Mouth Open Almost As If She Had Seen A Ghost Or Some Sort. Then It Hit Her, I Hadn't Kissed Her So She Felt Rejected.

"Jay, I'm Sorry..I Didn't Mean To..."

I Cut Her Off, Slowly Cupping Her Cheek Into My Hand And Pulling Her Body Towards Me And Kissing Her Passionately..The Urge To Not Let Go Fulfilled Me And I Kept My Lips Onto Hers As Our Bodies Slowly Picked Up A Steady Rhythm Of Heavy Breathing,Low Pants And Anxiety. Flowing And Connecting Into Her Body, I Slid Her Jumpsuit Down And She Grasped At Mine, Slowly Taking Her Time But Rushing...Waiting To See What Would Happen. I Put Her Hands Above Her Head As I Slowly Placed Wet, Succulent Kisses Upon Her Neck, Biting And Sucking Her Flesh, Causing Her To Almost Flinch A Bit At The Sense I Was Biting Her and It Aroused Her More Then Ever...I Know It Did.

Her Breathing Became Heavier As I Slipped Her Bra Off And Grabbed Her Breasts And Placed One Into My Mouth. My Mouth Gorging Her Nipples Almost As If I Was A Child Being Nurtured, I Returned The Same To Her Left Nipple And Sucked At That One To, Each Time I Let Go, A Sudden Gasp Of Pressure Escaped Her Lips As I Went Back Up To Them And Kissed Her Again.

"You Sure This What You Want??" I Asked Biting Her Bottom Lip And Running My Fingers Up And Down Her Thigh. "You See What A Little Kiss Can Turn Into?? You Sure You Really Want This?"

She Hesitated And Exhaled A Long Steady Breath Of Air. Her Mouth Opening To Speak...

That's Until She Felt One Finger Slowly Probe Itself Into Her Wet Core.

Her Facial Expression Changing As I Slowly Stroked Her Sulking Walls Of Pleasure.

"J-J-J-Jay.." She Moaned Lowly To Herself.

I Deepened My Finger And Slowly Went Down To Her Clit, Pulling Her Legs Above My Head And Holding Her In Place As My Finger Slid Out Of Her.

"You Sure You..."

"Yes Jay Yes...I Do."

With A Slight Smirk, I Spread Her Lips With My Tongue And Feasted Onto Her Clit. Pulling Her Closer To Me As Her Wetness And My Tongue Met And I Soul Dived Into Her. I Wanted Her To Feel Me..I Wanted Her To Shake At My Presence and Surely She Was. My Tongue Slipping Into Her...Her Walls Tightening As I Hit Her Spot.

Her Legs Shaking And Her Breathing Increasing Alongside With A Couple Of Moans.

"J-J-Jayyy...Huhhhh..Mhmmm."

I Grasped At Her Clit With My Freehand And Pulled It, Spread It As I Found Her Pearl, And Rubbed Gently Yet Fast. The More I Rubbed Her Clit, The Faster She Got Wet...Her Juices Soaking Onto My Lips and Flowing Into My Mouth Tasting Like Succulent Water Droplets.

She Gripped At The Bedspread And Slowly Became Wetter By The Second As I Flicked My Tongue Faster Across Her Clit...Long Story Short...I Made It Do What It Do Making That Body Tremble In The Thought Of Me. I Hope She Know That I'm Jay, She Better Not Ever Get It Fucked Up. I Pulled Her Closer To Me And Slowly Sliding Two Fingers Inside Of Her...

Penetrating Her Walls To The Highest Sensation Possible, Her Body Cringing Up And Feeling The Urge To Explode, Her Juices Sliding Down My Fingers And Down Her Thighs.

Her Breathing Becoming More And More Heavier, And Her Moans Surpassed Through The Biting Of Her Lips, She Erupted Before Me And Climaxed Slow And Hard..Her Body Shaking As I Pulled Her Closer To Me And Held Her As We Came Down From A Simplistic Orgasmic High.

~~~~~~

The Next Morning, Naomi And I Woke Up To The Sound Of Guards Yelling And Inmates Screaming.