Chapter Four

Kayleigh's POV

"Shit Shit Shit!!!" I Thought To Myself. I Moaned Biting My Lip.. How The Hell You Let Ms.Monroe Get To You Kayleigh Damn!!!

I Walked Rapidly To The Bathroom And Thought Long And Hard Before I Made My Next Move. I Took A Left, Heading To Ms.Monroe's Classroom...I Had To Finish What I Started.

I Peeked Around The Corner And There Was Ms.Monroe Leaning On Her Desk Looking Sexy As Hell And Biting Her Lip Over And Over. She Looked Frustrated And Sexually Aroused.

I Walked Into Her Classroom And Shut The Door.

"Back Again I See." She Said Walking Up To Me Grabbing My Waist And Pushing Me On A Wall.

"I Couldn't Stay Away.." I Said Hesitantly Moaning.

"Well Good...Because We Gotta Talk.." She Said Backing Away And Sitting On Her Desk.

"Talk For What?? Why Talk Talk When I Could Just.." I Slowly Started Taking Off Her Belt And Sliding Down Her Pants.

She Tried Sliding Them Back Up But I Wouldn't Let Her.. I Wanted To Fuck Ms.Monroe Just To Rub It All In Tiffany's Face.

She Pulled Me Back Up To Her.

"Kayleigh I Think It's Time For You To Leave.."

"Awww So Soon Ms.Monroe??" I Said Fingering Her Slowly. "I Really Wanted To Stay.." I Said Speeding Up Rapidly.

"Shit..." Ms. Monroe Said Leaning Her Head Back. Quickly She Grabbed My Fingers And Put Them To My Side.

"Kayleigh We Can't Do.."

I Got On My Knees And Started Eating Ms.Monroe Out.

"We Can't Do What??" I Said Licking And Sucking Her Clit As Fast As I Could.

"Fuckkkkkk.." She Moaned Pushing My Head Deeper Into Her Wetness.

Ms.Monroe Tasted Sweet As Ever And Her Groans Were So Fucking Sexy It's Started Making Me Wet. I Started Fingering Myself As I Ate Her Out. Until I Heard A Loud Beeping Noise That Sounded Like A Fire Alarm But Getting Louder And Louder.

I Woke Out Of My Dream And Looked At My Alarm Clock!!

"Maneeee Shit!!!" I Yelled Throwing My Pillow.

I Wanted Ms.Monroe So Fucking Bad..But I Also Hated How She Was After Tiffany. But We Won't Have That Problem For Long. After That First Kiss Ms.Monroe Is Bound To Get Many Many More.

I Went To Take A Quick Shower Before Class Started...I Know It Was Gon Be Hella Awkward Especially Because Of What I Did But I Couldn't Help It. Ms.Monroe Is Sexy But I Just Want Tiffany To Burn..She Has No Right To Do Me The Way She Does. I'm Tired Of Feeling Like I'm Not Important To Her...That's Why I'm Taking Matters Into My Own Hands.

15 Minutes Later I Was Out Of The Shower And Ready To Go. With My Car Keys,Starbucks And Pen In One Hand And With My Purse In The Other I Headed To School.

*45 Minutes Later*

We Were Sitting In Ms.Monroe's Classroom And She Still Hadn't Showed Up. I Was Suspecting To Think Something Was Wrong. What If It Was The Dean That Saw Us..Or Maybe Even Tiffany. I Looked Around The Classroom And There Was No Site Of Her.

"Thank God" I Mumbled To Myself And Taking A Sip Of Starbucks.

"Sorry I'm Late Class, I Had Stopped By McDonald's" Said Ms.Monroe Walking Through The Door. "I Brought Breakfast For You All As Well." She Added.

As Everyone Rejoiced As They Got Their Meals...I Sat And Thought Of What All I Could Possibly Do To Get Back At Tiffany And Any Other Motherfuckers That Was In My Way.