Chapter Five

Ms.Monroe's POV

I Looked And Scanned Through Almost Over 24 Pictures Of Me And Kayleigh. How The Fuck Did She Get Almost That Many Pictures When Kayleigh Only Came To Me Twice After Class.

"Shit!!" I Yelled Smashing My Hand On My Desk Causing Toni To Laugh Even Harder.

"Ms.Monroe...Ms.Monroe...Or Should I Say Jay.." She Said Laughing And Crossing Her Arms.

"You Better Not Show Anybody This!!!!!" I Said Getting Up And Shoving The Camera Back Into Her Hands.

"Ohhh Just Watch Me Jay..Im Taking This To The Principal..." She Said Smirking In My Face.

"No Your Not"

"Ohhh Just Watch Me." She Started Walking Away Until I Pulled Her Back. "What Jay?? You Don't Want Anybody Knowing About You And Kayleigh??"

"There Ain't Shit Going On Between Me And Kayleigh."

"Tell That To The Pictures In This Camera Then.." She Started Laughing. "Look Jay We Can Do This The Easy Way Or The Hard Way..Or Maybe Even My Way."

I Leaned My Head Back In Despair And Held My Temple, Slowly Massaging The Agonizing Pain Away.

"Which Way Do You Choose Jay??" She Said Getting In My Face.

As Soon As I Was About To Open My Mouth, She Answered For Me.

"We Are Going To Do This My Way." She Said Very Deviously. "From Now I Will Have A Grade Point Average Of 5.2 In This Class, From Now On You Will Be Pleasing Me In Every Way Possible, From Now On You Will Be Mine..."

"Wait Hold Up..."

She Sat On Top Of Me And Started Kissing My Neck.

"There's No Such Thing As 'Hold Up' You Are My Priority...You Are Mine Jay." She Sat Up Quickly And Grabbed My Neck. "Unless You Want Everybody Finding Out About You And Kayleigh."

I Started Thinking Hard As Fuck. I Can't Believe This Shit Is Happening.

"What If They Find Out About You And I??"

"That's The Point...They Won't."

She Pulled Me Closer To Her And Started Kissing Me. Slowly Taking Off Her Shirt And Showing Her Breasts As If They Were A Marvelous Shrine And I Was A Servant Waiting To Glorify Them.

"Suck.." She Said Commanding Me.

I Placed One Of My Hands Above Her Neck. I Felt So Much Guilt In My System That Honestly I Didn't Know What To Do But To Take The Fullest Advantage. I Didn't Want Anyone Else Knowing About Me And Kayleigh, And Toni Was More Serious Then Ever, So Why Not Do This Until I Find A Way To Delete The Images Out Of The Camera.

"Suck????" I Asked Seductively. "Nahhh La'Mama, Let Me Tell You Something.." I Said Kissing On Her Spot, Slowly Fingering Her Causing Her To Moan And Drip Wetter Then Ever. "You Might Have Made Your Rules Clear..But I'll Forever Be Daddy...I Will Forever Claim Your Pussy As Mine..And There Ain't Shit You Can Do About It."

I Pulled Down My Slacks And Shoved Her Down On My Strap.

"Ride.." I Commanded.

She Started Riding Me Faster And Faster. Scratching My Back And Moaning In My Ear.

God, Why Did This Bullshit Have To Happen To Me???? Why Couldn't Kayleigh Stay In Her Place?? None Of This Bullshit Would've Happened.

Toni's POV

I Grabbed My Clothes Off Of The Floor And Made Sure I Grabbed The Nikon Camera As Well. I Know She's Going To Try To Get A Hold Up Of It But Trust Me She Won't.