Chapter Two

Tiffany's POV

Being The Most Popular Girl In School Is A Big Job You Know...I Been Spoiled Rotten Since Birth,I Get My Way...It's My Lifestyle. Usually School Was Boring As Usual,Well That's Until Ms.Monroe Came Around.

MhmmmMhmmmmMhmmm Lawd Ms.Monroe So Fine..Ever Since School Let Out....I Can't Get Her Fine Ass Out Of My Head. I'm Trying My Best To Not Talk About It At This Sleepover Tonight But Gawdd I Think It Just Might Slip. I Flopped Back Onto My Bed And Started Thinking About Ms.Monroe's Lips Clashing Against Mine As If She'd Been Waiting To Do It. Her Succulent Caramel Hands Finding Each Breast And Making Her Way Down To My Clit.

I Grabbed My Vibrator And Went To Lock My Door. Steadily, I Worked My Way Around My Swollen Pussy Lips, Sliding In And Out Of My Wetness Urging For A Orgasm To Erupt Inside Of Me.

"Uhhhhhhh....Ms..Monroe!!" I Yelled Out Until The Doorbell Rang.

"Shit!!!" I Yelled. I Slid My Vibrator Back Into It's Place, Slid Down My Skirt And Checked The Time.

8:30 p.m

Damn It's That Late?? I Thought To Myself.

I Grabbed My Pajamas And Threw Them On And Went To The Front Door.

There Stood All My Little Followers In The Classroom...Only Ones That Weren't There Were Natalie,Tonii And That Girl That Calls Herself Nitty..But I Don't Give No Fuck..They The Ones That Wanna Be "Different"

"What's Up Hoes!" I Said Politely Yet  Aggravated.

"Heyyyyy!!!!" They All Yelled Out Making Their Way Into The House.

Lawdd This Was Gon Be A Long Ass Night.

Kaleigh's POV

I Sat Down On The Floor With The Rest Of The Girls And Waited Until Tiffany Got Back With Whatever The Fuck We Needed. Honestly I Ain't Give No Fuck Because I Knew The Topic That We Was Gonna Talk About Anyway.

Ms.Monroe..

I Mean Don't Get Me Wrong Or Nothing But I'm The Only One Here Ms.Monroe Would Like. The Rest Of These Bitches To Prissy And Try To Hard...While It's Me That Maintain Everything..It May Look Like I Follow After Tiffany..But In Reality She Follow After Me. She Lucky Everybody Else Here Now Or She'll Be Getting The Business Just Like She Would At My House.

Yeah I Said It, Every Afternoon After School, I Be Smashing The Fuck Outta That Pussy And I'll Be Damned If I Let Ms.Monroe Or Whoever The Fuck She Is Get Inside Of It.Even For A Fem I Get Called Daddy And I Wasn't Finna Stop Getting It In With Tiffany Because Some Temporary Ass Professor.

I Grabbed My IPhone And Text Tonii.

"Wyd??"

She Instantly Replied.

"Thinking And Texting Ain't You Supposed To Be At That Bitch Sleepover "

"Ion Give No Fuck."

"But You Give A Fuck About Tiffany"

"Hell Yeah I Do But I Mean She Just Probably Gon Forget About Me Cuhh Ms.Monroe Ass Around"

"✋✋✋ Don't Do That."

"What I Do?"

"You Think Ms.Monroe Tryna Fuck Her."

"Nahhh Tiffany Gon Try To Fuck Her"

"Why You Say That??"

"I'll Tell You Later Tiffany Back."

"Alright Shawt "

I Locked My Phone And Stood Up And Told Tiffany To Come To The Bathroom Real Quick. She Followed Me Down The Hallway Towards The Bathroom.

She Entered, I Locked The Door And Pushed Her Up Against The Wall

"What You Doing???" She Asked.

I Started Kissing Her And Sucking On Her  Neck Spot And Slowly Making My Way To Her Clit And Massaging It Slowly.

"Mhmmmmm" She Moaned Lowly In A Seductive Tone.

"Who's Pussy Is It??" I Asked Speeding Up And Shoving My Fingers Deep Inside Of Her Hitting Her Spot With Each Thrust I Gave.

"It's Yourssss Ms...Monroe...It's..."

I Pulled Out My Fingers And Looked At Her.

"Who??? Ms.Monroe??? Oh So It's Her Pussy Now."

"I Didn't Say That Baby."

"How The Fuck You Gon Tell Me and you Just Moaned That Shit In My Ear."

"No I Didn't Daddy...You Know My Pussy Yours...Why You Playing With Me??"

She Slid Down My Pajama Pants And My Boyshorts.

"Nahh Man...Don't Try To Be All Goody Goody With Me And Shit..Get Up."

She Opened My Legs And Started Licking My Clit Fast As Fuck. Slurping And Pulling Me Closer.

"Fuckkkkkk...Fuckkkkkk..." I Moaned Pushing Her Hair Out The Way.

"Mhmmmm Yo Pussy Taste So Good Daddy..." She Moaned As I Inserted My Fingers Inside Of Her.

"Mhmmmmmmmmm!!!"

I Pushed Her Deeper Into My Wetness.

"Fuckkkk...Oohhhh Daddy's Gonna Come All Over Your Pretty Little Face." I Said Feeling My Cum Cream Out Of Me.

"MhmmmmmHuhhhhh...Cum Daddy...Cum"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" I Moaned Squirting Into Her Face.

I Picked Her Up And Starting Kissing Her.

Mhmmm Mhmmm Mhmmmm...

Ms.Monroe's POV

I Stayed Late Tonight To Make Sure My Lesson Plans Were Flowing Properly With Monday's Lesson. It Was So Much We Had To Do. We Were Going Over "Love And Different Energies". This Is The Most Important Lesson Of All Considering It's The Biggest.

"Did A Lot Of Shit, Just Live To This Here Lifestyle..Made It From The Bottom To The Top...My Lifestyle"

My Phone Started Ringing And I Picked Up On The First Ring.

"Hello??"

"Aye Bruhh We Making Moves Tonight At The Poetry Slam..You Down??" Asked My Friend Tee.

"Yeah I'm Down...Just Hit Me Up In 30 More Minutes."

"Alright Bro."

I Grabbed My Phone And Car Keys And Put My Lesson Plans In My Top Bin And Went Home.

I Took A Quick Shower And Threw On My Camouflage Cut Skinny Jeans,My Timbs And A My White Tee. Grabbed My Keys And Headed To "Le'Underground". This Where All The Renaissance People Like Me Belong. Poetry,Metaphoric Jizms Left And Right, Pens And Books Writing Like No Tomorrow...Culture.

I Walked Inside And Saw Tee And The Squad Waiting On Me. I Made My Way Towards Them And Accidently Bumped Into A Waitress.

"Ohh Shit! My Bad La'Mama" I Said Helping Her Up.

"It's Fine...I Should've Watched Where I Was Walking." She Looked Up At Me And I Saw The Most Intriguing Human Ever.

Nitty...One Of My Students...

Heyyy My Awesome Readers!! Sooo How Did Y'all Like This Update?? Did It Slock You?? What Do You Think Might Happen?? Tell Me Let A Nigga Know A Lil Sum Sum..

I Love Y'all!!

Love,

Layssia ❤