Chapter Seven

Ms.Monroe's POV

"What You In Here For??" Asked Some Girl Being Held In Custody With Me.

She Was Small As Fuck Height And Weight But Aye Who Am I To Judge. I'm Just Bout As Fucked Up As Everyone Else In Here.

"Student Affairs...It's Complicated" I Said Looking Down.

I Didn't Deserve None Of This, I Didn't Like This Dirt On My Name...I Felt Shameful, Hurt, Lonely All At The Same Time. I Actually Grew Fond Of Having My Students Around But I Never Thought It Would Estimate To This..24 Hours Of Nonstop Interrogation And I'm Telling The Truth But They Clearly Can't See That.

"Monroe??"

I Looked Up As Soon As I Heard My Name. Standing I Made My Way Towards An Office, Decorated With Bright And Cheery Colors , It Was Very Appealing.

"Yes???"

Shifting Into My Seat, A Woman, Near Her Mid Twenties Turned Inside Of Her Chair And Looked At Me. Her Face Was Very Vibrant, Curls Hanging From Her Face And Skin So Chocolate.

"You Know Of Your Hearing??"

"Yes I Do..50 Days Of Jail Time Along With A Suspended Certificate From Teaching. Look I Don't Mean To Come Off As Sympathetic Or Anything But Teaching Is All I Got..."

"You Want To Continue Teaching??"

"Well Yeah..Teaching Isn't Just Something I Do."

"The Way These Files Are Looking Jasmine, I Don't Think Your Going To Be Teaching For A Very Long Time."

"But Ain't That's What You For??"

"No I'm Here To Help You With Your Sentence And Otherwise."

"Okay So Do Your Job And Help Me Teach Again."

She Hesitated Before Popping Her Knuckles And Typing Something Into Her Computer.

"There Are Classes..."

"I Can Take Those Right??"

"By Applying For Them And Keeping A Good Demeanor While Here, I'm Pretty Sure You Could Take Them Yes."

She Looked At Me And Smiled, Seeing That I Really Wanted This, She Actually Was Trying To Help Me Out.

"Thank You, Ms???...Uhhh"

"Call Me Jade"

She Extended Her Hand And I Gladly Kissed It As A Gentleman Causing Her To Blush.

"Now Jasmine, I Want You To Come See Me More Often But You Need To Make Your Cute Self Around That Corner To Mrs.Pierce's Office And Find Out Your Information And Cell Block Number."

I Flashed A Smile At Her, Walking Out Of Her Door, I Made My Way Around The Corner And Just As Jade Said, Mrs.Pierce's Office Was Right There. Knocking On The Door, I Hesitated And Walled Inside Of Her Office.

"You Must Be Jasmine."

I Swear I Hate When People Call Me By My Government Name.

"Yes I Am."

"Sit."

I Sat In One Of Her Chairs, As Soon As I Sat Down, Springs and Shit Started Messing With My Ass. I Felt So Uncomfortable But I Didn't Want To Slick Talk Shit About The Chair.

"Jasmine Monroe, Your Time Will Be Served And It Will Be Served Well, Being Here With These Other Females Is Way Different From The Real World..Try To Defend Yourself At All Times."