Chapter Six

Toni's POV

I Got Inside My Car And Instantly Received A Text From Tiffany.

It's Me, I Miss Your Lips Already.

I Read The Text And Didn't Even Reply, Like Unt-Uhhhh, I Fucked You For A Reason Not Just Because...

I Used To Be Somebody That Girl Ain't Fuck With Now She Telling Me She Miss Me?? Get Real Maneee. I Inserted My Keys In The Ignition And Realized That I Just Fucked Up.

"Shit!!!!!" I Said Hitting The Steering Wheel.

I Got Out My Car And Ran Back To The Double Doors, Only To See They Were Locked.

"How The Fuck You Leave The Damn Camera!!!???" I Ask Myself And Heavily Getting Frustrated.

All Thoughts Were Running Through My Mind, What If Somebody Found That Camera? Ms.Monroe Would Hate Me Forever, Then She'd Lose Her Job And That's Nothing I Wanted To Happen.

I Started Crying And Punching The Wall Until I Saw Someone Come Around The Corner, Hoping It Was Ms.Monroe I Hesitated To Walk Towards Her And Tell Her What Happened But Instead It Was That Natalie Girl

"Oh Shit, My Bad Ma" I Said.

I Bent Down Helping Her Pick Up What Seemed Like A Art Project And Handed Her What All Had Fallen.

"Thank You." She Said Looking Down At The Floor Still.

"Natalie Right??"

"Yeah...You're Toni Right??"

I Laughed Considering I Was Known In School For A Lot But She Didn't Know Me.

"Yeah Ma..I Take Chemistry With You In Professor Monroe's Class"

It Hit My Chest Really Hard Saying Her Name And Knowing I Left Everything On That Camera And Anybody Could Have It. My Mind Wandered Around Thinking Of Anyone That Was Around When Me And Tiffany Walked Out The School But I Couldn't Think Of Anybody..Until It Hit Me..Maybe Natalie Had The Camera.

"Oh, I Didn't Know That. Well It Was Nice Chatting With You Toni." She Said Making Her Way To Her Car.

"Wait, Hold Up." I Said Jogging To Catch Up To Her.

"Yes??"

"Have You Seen A Camera Or Anything Perhaps By Any Chance??"

"No I Haven't At All..Why What Is It?? You Seemed Heavily Frustrated..Is That Why You Were Trying To Get Into The School??"

"Actually Yes...I Left It In The Bathroom While I Was..." I Took A Heavy Pause. "While I Was Washing My Hands And I Happened To Walk Out Without It And It's Really Important Considering I Have A  Photography Project Due Wednesday."

"I Could Help You Look For It...My Aunt Works In Guidance And Luckily For You She Left Early." She Walked To Her Car And Put Her Things Down And Grabbed A Set Of Keys And Headed Back Towards Me. "She Left Her Keys With Me In Case If She Needed Anything...But She Hasn't Called Yet."

As We Started Walking,  I Noticed A Lot More About Natalie..The Way Her Nose Cringes Up When A Joke Is Being Made, Or The Way Her Dimples Stick Out Of Her Light Cheek Bones Or Maybe Even The Fact She Never Takes Her Hair Out Of A Ponytail Until After School. Things I'd Never Expect For Her To Do.

She Was Actually Pretty, Besides Just Being The Quiet Nerd. Standing At 5'0, About 5 Inches Below Myself, Dimples, Slight Curves, A Little Ass And Boobs For Days, Caramel Complexion, Hair That Was Actually Natural And Reached To Her Shoulder And To Top It All Of A Pair Of Light Brown Eyes That Glistened Through Her Box-Framed LV Glasses.