Chapter Three

Nitty's POV

"Ms.Monroe??" I Asked Looking Dead Into Her Eyes.

"Please...Call Me Jayy, Outside Of School I Don't..You Know." She Said Smiling. "I Didn't Know You Worked Here"

"Ohhhh...Yeah, I've Been Working Here For At Least Two Weeks And The Pay Is Really Good."

"Aha, You Do Have To Get That Money..But Hey Nitty, Make Sure You Study For Our Lesson On Monday." She Said Heading Over To Her Table And Greeting Many More Studs.

I Looked Down And Saw Her Wallet Lying On The Floor. As Eager As I Was, I'd Wish To Keep It But Then Again That's Not My Character.

I Made My Way Past Tables Trying To Get To Ms.Monroe But I Guess Everyone Was Reading And Ordering Tonight. Being The Only Waitress Working...I Knew There Would Be A Possibility That Either I Might Not Get There In Time Or Either She'd Leave Causing Me To Look Like The Ultimate Stalker Showing Up At Her Home Especially Being Her Student.

My Thoughts Were Interrupted As My Name Was Being Called Out, My Co-Worker Francis, Reminding Me How I Needed To Bus 7 More Tables Which Were On The Farther End Of Ms.Monroe.

"Shit." I Mumbled To Myself.

How The Hell Was I Supposed To Do This Without Looking Like A Stalker. Oh Well, Better To Know Then Find Out.

*1 Hour Later*

I Grabbed My Car Keys And Grabbed Ms.Monroe's Wallet From My Back Pocket. Searching Through It, I Noticed Her Apartment Complex Building And Her Drivers License. Her Teeth Shining White As Snow, Her Hair Laid And All. Ms.Monroe Was A Gorgeous Woman And Beyond Any Intelligent Human Being..It Wasn't Her Looks, It Was Her Mind And Seeing She Was Into Poetry Made Me Yearn To Explore Her Mind.

Switching Into A Turning Lane, I Recognized Ms.Monroe's Apartment..It Was The First One. I Headed Down The Stairs And Knocked On Her Door.

"Who Is It??" I Heard Her Yell.

"Nitty...You Left Your Wallet Down At The Poetry Club."

Her Footsteps Got Closer And She Revealed Herself Opening The Door.

"Hello Nitty" She Said Smiling.

I Gazed Her Body Like A Hunter Pursuing Her Prey..I Just Want To Inject Her With The Best Pain Possible And Make Her Addicted To My Mind.

"Hi Ms.Monroe, Uhhh I Believe This Belongs To You." I Said Handing Her The Wallet. "It Must Have Slipped Out Of Your Pocket When We Bumped Into Each Other, Once Again My Apologies."

"No,No, Not At All Your Fault Love But Thank You For Returning It To Me. I Owe You One." She Said Handing Me A $20 Bill.

"Ohh No Ms.Monroe, I Couldn't Take That Even If I Wanted It..Keep Your Money."

"No I Must Insist, You Took It Out Of Your Time To Return An Item Belonging To Me, So Why Can't You Take This $20 So It Can Belong To You?" She Said Licking Her Lips.

"That's Very Fascinating But I'm Going To Have To Pass."

"And Why Is That??"

The Distance Between Our Bodies Were At Least 2cm Apart And Her Lips Weren't That Far From Mine But We Knew Our Boundaries..StudentxTeacher Relationship..And That's Exactly Where We Were Going To Keep It.

"Because When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Lemonade."

"What If Your Broke And You Don't Have Lemons To Make Lemonade. What Would You Do Then? Wouldn't You Have No Choice But To Take The $20??"