Epilogue

☻♡

☻♡

Epilogue

Letting his dark eyes scan over the area, Calum was standing in silence in front of his lake. Thoughts were running wild in his chaotic mind.

He hadn't been to his lake in what seemed like ages. But in reality it's only been a few months of being away from his normal 3 A.M. choice of location.

Things were different now.

His lake used to calmed him down in a dark way. Using violence and murder was Calum's way of facing his boring and lonely afterlife.

But now he had three people in his life. And they were all more than enough to calm him down.

"Calum, you're doing your emo thing again!" A sudden yelling voice was heard in the distance, making Calum cross his arms and turn around. He saw the blonde monster smirking playfully while he walked out from the trees and towards the lake and to Calum.

"If anyone here is emo it would be Ashton. All he wears is black."

"I'm talking about that emo thing you do where you zone out in pure silence." Luke said matter-of-factly, scowling when Calum rolled his eyes slightly at the truth.

"I'm thinking is all, pretty."

"I told you to stop calling me that dumbass name."

Calum took his turn to smirk at the monster, "Pretty suits you."

Luke growled annoyed, sharply turning around to walk towards the area with large rocks laying on the shore. He sat himself down on one of them, glaring out into the water.

Calum found it extremely amusing. He followed the monster towards the rocks, sitting down next to the blonde.

"Don't be mad. You know how Michael gets when you are."

"Michael isn't even here."

"He will be soon. I can sense his innocence starting to drift into the air."

"And that damn demon of his." Luke added.

"Well you also know how Ashton gets over Michael."

Luke scoffed, "I know. Ever since he consumed his blood Ashton has been overbearingly protective over the angel. I could look at Michael for a second too long and Ashton will go into a frenzy."

"The blood probably affected him, but he's always been protective over Michael. Remember our argument when we all first met? He was persistent on protecting angel and leaving you and I out."

"That's true..." Luke muttered, still looking out into the water.

"He's gotten better, even if he does have his extreme moments. We make a good team at protecting each other."