9 - 4 A.M.

☻♡

☻♡

9 - 4 A.M.

The demon and two monsters were too tuned in with their anger that they seemed to forget that the other one who stood to the side in a hurting silence was different than them and didn't emerge himself in anger like they did.

Well they didn't notice until Michael broke their little angered trance amongst each other, "Why?"

The three all looked at the angel, seeing the small one with tears brimming in his eyes when he glanced between all of them with hurt littered on his face.

"Angel—" Luke tried, but Michael stopped him.

"W-Why did you all lie?" He asked hurtfully, "You promised that you would protect me."

"Don't listen to them." Calum shook his head, "I've been protecting you and I'll keep protecting you."

"No." Michael shook his head slowly and sadly, glancing at Calum with a hurt look that broke the monster's heart, "I trusted you, Calum."

Michael knew that he was a soft-souled individual and he knew that he was affected by things easily. But he's never felt so hurt before and he didn't understand why he wanted to trust the three so badly. It was like he was meant to be in the care of them, but yet it was all being ruined and destroyed instead.

Luke stepped up, trying to make a physical and comforting connection with Michael. But Michael shook his head again, eyes hardening with warning, "Don't."

Luke's eyes widened as he saw Michael start to eliminate a soft, white glow as the angel glared at him. All of Michael's stress and anger was exploding out and Michael couldn't keep it in any much longer.

"Calm down, Michael." Ashton gently tried, thinking of the different routes that this could lead to.

"No." He shook his head violently, "I can't trust any of you. You're all just monsters down here in the mundane world, even you Ashton."

"Why are you down here then, angel baby?" Luke asked, wondering why such an innocent thing would be in such an evil world, "If we're all just monsters down here...why are you here?"

Michael paused from this and the other three noticed.

"Hmm?" Luke tried again, "You're not as good as you try to pretend."

"Leave him alone, Luke." Calum warned with darkened eyes when he noticed Michael silently getting upset at the topic Luke had brought up.

"No. We need to know." Ashton stood up for Luke, earning a small nod and smirk from the monster as a sign of appreciation, "We can't protect and not know why he's here."

"Don't protect me then." Michael glared at them, easily turning his back on them and started to venture away from the woods with his small, angered steps.