11 - 23 Hours

☻♡

☻♡

11 - 23 Hours

"I know exactly what's going on."

"What do you mean you know what's going on?" Luke asked with narrowed eyes, staring Ashton down until he responded.

"You're not going to like it." Ashton stated with a small glare, "Because I certainly don't."

"Well tell me." Luke impatiently demanded.

"What do you know about eternal soulmates, Luke?" Ashton asked with an uninterested glare clouding his face, hating the reality that he had just cracked.

Luke eyes widened, "No."

Ashton rolled his eyes, "Yes."

"No, Ashton! Are you fucking insane? You can't just say stuff like that knowing that it's not true." Luke glared at the demon sat next to him.

"I'm not just 'saying stuff', Luke. It's the unfortunate and ironic truth of us."

"You're screwing with me!" Luke seethed out in anger, "You know how rare eternal soulmate bonds are. And there is no way in actual hell that I have that bond with a monster, an angel, and a demon."

"Think about it." Ashton stated seriously when he gritted his teeth in anger, "We can't hurt Michael. We all wanted him for his blood and for his destruction, but none of us can actually do it. Why else would the three of us want to protect him like that within a second of knowing him? Why do you, Calum, and I trust each other so much to do it? The hints are there, but we're ignoring them."

"You're being absolutely ridiculous." Luke glared at him, "You do realize that right?"

"I'm not." Ashton glared right back, "I don't like this, but it's the truth."

"I'm not listening to this shit and I'm not watching the damn pesky monster and the too oblivious angel lock lips like they're some pair of lovers!" Luke growled out as he hopped back onto his feet and stood in front of Ashton to continue glaring at him, "Michael shouldn't be here. He doesn't belong here with us. Calum should be off drowning idiots, you should be out making demonic deals for soul's afterlifes, and I should be on the hunt for stupid humans."

"You call Michael the oblivious one, but you're the one who is ignoring the obvious truth."

And just like that Luke lost the remaining of his breaking sanity. With all of his force Luke pushed Ashton down onto the rocky bank of the lake.

Roughly hovering over the demon, Luke glared down at the other with a terrible anger within his eyes. Wrapping his hands around his neck, Luke gave Ashton no mercy as he let out all of his anger.

All that Luke could see was red and with all that he had, he had to push back the guilty feeling of hurting Ashton back into the deepest corners of his messed up head.