chapter 4 Dare or Dare

Shoto pov

I watched her as she morphed her wings into different colors and forms. I was amazed to see her copy Mina. "The only things I can't do is use their quirks or morph the iris of my eyes, but this is what I naturally look like." She says going back to her natural self.

"Woah you look holographic and you have cat ears. You look like a sexy neko." Mintea says almost drooling. I sent a death glare at him, I was about to freeze him when Sero tapes his mouth shut. "I'm sorry about that, please ignore him." Jiro apologizes.

"So you can morph big deal," Bakugo says. What a fucking ass. "Well let's dig deeper I'm going to take these off and give you 5 secs to look at my eyes." She then went on to talk about her eyes. "So um what color were my eyes?" Everyone yelled guessing what color they were, but I already knew from earlier. I don't think I'd ever tire of looking at them. "They're heterochromia with all those colors," I say out loud making everyone quiet.

"Bingo!" She says turning on the flash on her phone and walking around so everyone could see. When she came around to me she barely had to bend down even though I was sitting on the coffee table I was still pretty tall or maybe it was that she was fairly short about 5-5'2. Her face was so close to mine that everything in my body screamed for me to touch her.

"Well, what does that have to do with anything you may ask. Give me a moment I'm getting there, does anyone have a random stick or string?" She asks.

"Would a piece of tape work?" Sero asks. "Yes, that's perfect any size." She says taking a 3-foot piece of tape from him. She held it slightly above my head and moved her hand slightly over it crystallizing it into the form of a katana.

"Hold on you can crystalize things," Kirishima asks astonished by the katana. I too was amazed. "I can create it anywhere on anything almost." She says handing him the katana. "Wow, this is heavy." He says passing it around. "Really sharp too. So be careful." Madi warns

"Any questions?" She looks around. "So you also have 2 quirks like Shoto?" Midoriya asks. "Yes, actually I was created because of him."

"Wait because of me?" I asked shocked and confused.  "What do you mean created?" Toru follows. "Well more because of your dad. My parents were scientists, they heard of what Todoroki Enji was trying to do. They took one look at 2year old you and knew it was time so they took their DNA spliced it and created me." Please don't ever let that man hear it'll go to his head.

"Well cheers to the Castleman's for the work of art they created, and may crystals she makes shine like me," Aoyama says with his drink in the air. She then walks off the stage and takes her cup from my hand. "And to a great party tonight!" She says joining Aoyama. "Cheers!" Everyone yells.

We end up singing karaoke and drinking some more. She had a very beautiful singing voice. We dance mostly. I never took my hands off her, I didn't want her to leave me. Her eyes stared right into mine. Kiss her. Do it. The voice in the back of my head screams. So I do I pull her close me tilting her head up "You're so beautiful" I say leaning down to kiss her. We stay like that for a while, kissing while swaying to the music. She tasted like strawberries and smelt like vanilla.

Lakely grabbed Castleman's arm "Come on we're playing Dare or Dare. You guys are missing out." She drags us to the kitchen where most of class 1-a stood around the kitchen island. "So the rules are you accept the dare or you strip. Plain and simple." Lakely says as I grab a stool for Castleman to sit on. "That explains why Bakugo and Midoriya are shirtless." I saw out loud we get ready for the next round.

We stood in between her friends, I could have easily sat elsewhere but I just wanted to be next to her all the time, something about her was just so comforting. "Alright my turn losers," Bakugo says spinning the bottle. "But you're the one with your shirt off," I say bluntly. "Shut up icy hot you just got here!" He yells. The bottle then lands on Amara.

"Alright princess, I dare you to take a body shot off me. Do you accept? Or are you a looosser?" He says looking down at her. "Ha. You think that's a hard dare sounds like another Saturday night to me." She responds by grabbing a bottle of tequila.

Bakugo then sits on the kitchen island and lays back with this legs hanging off the edge. Amara then pours tequila on his stomach, it pools on his belly button. She then walks around and gets in between his legs. His face was visibly red up to his ears. "You seem uncomfortable." She says leaning closer to his abdomen. "Do I make you nervous Baku baby?" She says drinking up the shot.

"Um, I think I may short circuit if I see anything else," Kaminara says for the other side of the island. The bottle then lands on Castleman. I notice Amara stick out and wink at Kaminara. " Kaylynn I dare you to take a shot-" Amara says smiling. "Oh, easy." She answers reaching for one of the flavored vodkas. "Out of Todoroki's mouth." Amara finishes.

Castleman then freezes. "That should be easy right kitten," I say handing my phone to Madi so she could record it. A breathless "Yeah." Comes out of her soft lips as I grab the bottle from her hand. I get behind her and pour some vodka into my mouth. I then grab her neck and make her look up, I lean over her, making eye contact with her as I let the vodka slip from my mouth and pour into hers. Her eyes deepened with lust. I kiss her forehead and let her go.

"Denki you alright man?" Kirishima ask. We all turn to see a short circuit Kaminari. "Haha oh no you pour thing. Here let me help." Castleman says grabbing a bottle cap and crystallizing it. She then places it on his hand and almost instantly he comes back. "Quarts hold electricity, although it breaks fairly easy just let me know when you need more." She says sitting back next to me. She's so amazing. We kept playing, soon Bakugo, Kaminara, and Kirishima ended up in underwear, Mina, Midoriya, and Jiro ended up shirtless.

It was Lakely's turn. She spun the bottle and it landed on Amara. "I dare you to try to drink me under the table." Soon enough we here on round 20 shot. "Okay, I think that's enough you guys have a big tolerance we'll stop here and see who throws up first okay. Anyone wanna take Amara's turn?" Castleman says grabbing plastic bags and placing them in front of the girls.

Yayurozu reached for the bottle and spins it. It spins for a while before it lands on me. "Okay, Todoroki I dare you to kiss me." She stated. Everyone goes silent. "Momo," Midoriya says with a concerned tone looking over at Castleman and me. "It's okay it's not like we're dating or anything," Castleman says to Midoriya, trying to laugh it off. I pull off my shirt and pull Castleman closer to me. "Would you go on a date with me sometime?" I whisper in her ear. " Haha, you got rejected. " Bakugo laughs at Yayurozu.

"I think ima throwing up," Amara says reaching for her bag. "I win." Lakley passed out I catch her before she fall. "Um, I think we should stop playing for the night," I say to Castleman. She nodded her head in agreement. "I'm just gonna have them drink some water and we'll head home." She says cleaning Amara's face.

"No, I think it's best you guys stay the night they can stay in my room ill stay with Uraraka tonight," Mina suggests. "I agree, it's late and you're not sober yourself," I say picking up Lakely. "Okay, I should probably get them in the shower to sober them up a bit." She says helping Amara up. "Here I'll get her," Bakugo says carrying Amara and making he way to the girl's shower. "I think I have some t-shirts they can use," Kirishima says going to his room.

___
_____
________

Please comment vote and share thank you so much