Chapter 5 Sweet Dreams

Songs for the chapter Head in the Clouds-88rising Swim- Chase Atlantic
Shoto's pov)

She takes Amara in first then carries Madi in. "We'll be out in a bit." She says as Bakugo and I wait outside. Kirishima comes down with 2 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts. He knocks on the door and Castleman's head pops out. "These are from my slimmer the shorts are adjustable too," Kirishima tells her handing her the clothes. She thanks him and goes back inside.

Not long after she walks out with a still very drunk Lakely and Hiori. She had wet spots all over her clothes. "They're some fighters." She says out of breath. "Can you take them to Mina's room?" I ask Bakugo. " Shut up icy-hot don't tell me what to do." He said leading them to Mina's room.

I pull Castleman back and hand her my shirt." Put this on." She grabs the shirt and goes back into the shower room. She comes back out with just my shirt. Her hair was back to its natural color and no wings, just her natural self. Her wet clothes including Lakely's and Hiori's hung off her arm. "Here I'll wash them just come to me in the morning for them," Kirishima says taking the clothes from her.

"Well, I guess I should be going to bed." She says. My shirt fit her long I didn't think about the difference in stature. She looks so small and soft. "Um, I didn't get an answer to my question maybe we could talk about it?" I asked holding out my hand. She takes my hand and we make our way to my room.

Walking into my room I turn on a lamp next to my bed. I turn to see her standing in front of the door nervously. "Are you okay?" I ask. She nods her head but doesn't move more than that. She presses her back into the door as I walk up to her. "We've been kissing all night don't tell me you're still nervous," I say to her as I lean in closer to her face. I grab a lock of her hair and run my fingers through it.

"I don't want to sound ridiculous but I think I fell in love the moment I saw you, Castleman," I say holding her face in my hand. Her eyes looked at my lips then up to meet mine. "It wasn't at the mall either."
"It wasn't?" Her voice was soft and quiet. "No, it was on the train," I say to her. Her eyes, now curious. I pull her to my bed.

"I saw you on the opposing train your hair this amazing color. Your eyes are like beautiful opalite stones. When I saw you my only wish was to see you again." I say holding her hands as she stood in front of me. "And when you bumped into me I knew I couldn't just let you disappear into the crowd. I couldn't get enough of the feel I get when I'm near you." I say placing one of her hands on my face. "I know you probably don't feel the same thing I do right now, but allow me to take you on a couple of dates maybe then you'll feel the same?" I asked closing my eyes scared of her rejection.

I felt her lips on mine, just a quick kiss, so soft and so warm. I don't know what she's thinking. What if I'm not good enough for her. I open my eyes. She's beautiful anyone would want her she's kind, caring, and talented. "So is that a yes?" I asked with my heart in my stomach.

Her smile lit up the room. "Yes." I grab her and hug her tight nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck, my heart doing cartwheels in my chest. She plays with my hair as we stay holding each other. I loved the feeling of her hands running through my hair.

With alcohol still running through my body, I couldn't help but kiss her neck. A soft moan comes from her lips. I pull her in seating her on my lap with her legs wrapped around me. I kiss all over her neck softly to not leave a mark. I look up to see her cheeks flushed and her eyes filled with emotion. Her breath slightly elevated. Seeing her like this was heavenly. She then leans in to kiss me, her hands on my chest felt soo warm. I lean back so that I lay down completely with her still on top of me. She kisses down my neck and chest down to my abdomen and then back up.

I turn us over so that I'm on top. We continue kissing I run my hands up her thighs and her body, my shirt gliding up her body. "Please stop me whenever you'd like," I say knowing I would stop us eventually. Yet my body screamed for me to make her mine. I pull my shirt over her head and toss it to the side. I start to kiss down her body more aggressively down to the edge of her red lace panties. "Okay, I have to be honest with you." She says out of breath. "I've never done it before." She says propping up on her elbows.

I'm sure she saw the confusion on my face as she continues. "Yes I am 19 and up until this point, I only ever got this far because then I panic thinking guys just want to use me. But I like you and I hope you're not like that. And honestly, I really want to do it but I'm scared." She rushes. I lean forward and kiss her forehead.

"I had no intention of having sex with you tonight. This just proves that I was right in not doing so." I say laying down on my bed. That may have come out wrong. "Your first time should be with someone you love. I want to be your first but there are a few things I need to do before that." I say pulling her down to lay with me. "Until then would it be alright if you stay with me tonight?" I asked covering us with a blanket. With a smile on her face, she nuzzled herself into my chest. I had never felt a warmth like this, it was perfect I felt soo whole. It felt as if I went outside on a cool fall day and laid in the only patch of sun.

Her skin felt soo soft. I held her tightly and softly traced lines on her back. We slept that way for most of the night. I ended up turning to sleep on my back pulling her closer. She immediately put her head on my chest and her arm over my torso. Not being fully comfortable she pulls her arm back her hand landing on my lower abdomen. It was close to my member. My body instantly got warm. I swallow hard as I begin to panic. Don't think about it don't think about it. She then adjusts her hand a little higher. I breathe slowly to clear my thoughts.

Soon enough I fell back asleep.