chapter 18 un edited

Kaylynn's pov

Once Shoto and Bakugo arrived, we made our way to a hotpot place. When we arrived, Shoto and I noticed a slight awkwardness between Amara and Bakugo. Did they remember the body shot at the party?

Shoto then orders a round of drinks for the table to lighten the mood.

Once the night came to an end, we made our way back to my place. Shoto, Amara, and I continued to drink at my place. We watched as Bakugo continued to awkwardly flirt with Amara. His flirting contained lots of insults and him acting like a hard ass. Oddly enough, if I know my best friend any, she was into it.

Once Bakugo was sober Shoto handed him the keys to his car. "Be careful with it, don't get to wild." He told Bakugo.

"If you can cut the hard ass act and have a good conversation with me you can take me home." Amara said to Bakugo who had just asked if she had a ride home.

He smiled as he looked down and shook his head. "Alright you got me." We laughed and said our goodbyes.

"You think they could work out?" Shoto asked me as gathered my pj and made my way to the bathroom. "I'm not sure honestly I think they would."

Once I came out Shoto was laying in my bed. "Hey are you asleep?" I asked "no im just thinking was to why you changed your clothes when im going to undress you anyway." He replied his eyes now open, gazing at me intensely.

I could feel the heat rise to my face as I still wasn't used to his random and sudden times confidence. "SHOTO! You can just say things like that."

"Why not?" He said as he softy rubbed my thigh. "Don't you think we've had enough with last night? I'm still very sore." I say squeezing my legs together as I try to ignore his handsome gaze I know I'll fall for.

He gently grabbed my chin, making me face him. "Kaylynn, I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." He said before kissing me softly. When I didn't pull away his kiss became more heated. "Just don't be so rough please."

"I was too rough last night?" He asked with confused look. I looked at him just as confused, "yes."

"Oh I thought I was still holding back im sorry." His face turned bright red.

'That was still holding back! I thought it was a lot last night and "he can go more"?! Of course he can you idiot. He's training to be a hero he definitely has no issues with endurance.' I thought to myself.

"No, it's okay it's just I mean your my first, you're probably more capable than the average 21 male, and im still pretty sore. So maybe let's ease into it?" I said as I start to kiss his jaw. A soft smile played on his lips before his head dipped down to meet my lips. He pulled me on to him, adjusting my hips over his.

His hands moved swiftly over my body, removing my shirt in seconds. His mouth moved from my lips to my neck and down to my breast.

As he pulled away, his hand glided gently up my body, touching everything in its path. He showed no expression but his eyes spoke every emotion. I could see he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

"I don't think I've ever wanted anything more than I want you right now my sweet kitten." He said to me with words I thought I'd melt for. His gaze intense as ever, like starting at a raging fire.

"Come here." He said with a slight rasp to his voice. I move closer and reach his lips.

"Please touch me." I begged wanting to feel his hands all over my body. His hands then slipped further down my body and into my panties. His finger slid over my slit teasingly.

"I love the way you feel, the way you sound, how you laugh, how you smiles. I'm so in love with you." He murmured almost to himself.

"I love you too!" I gasp as he slides his finger into me.

Lust lies thick over the room as we greedily engulf in each others desires. Once again we spend the night awake intertwined in each other's arms, reveling in pleasure over and over again.

In the moring I slip out of bed quietly and make my way into the shower. Shoto is awake once I make it out. "Goodmoring handsome." I gently push his hair away from his face. "Would you like some breakfast?"

He takes my wrist, gently pulling me back into bed. "I've ordered us a few things to eat so stay in bed a little longer with me." He said as he starts to draw little circles on my lower back.

Once the food arrived we ate together. "I have a few things I need to do at my grandmother's house today would you like to come with?" I ask before taking another bite of my food.

"I would go to the ends if the world with you if you'd ask." I giggled at his cheesey responds.

We then get into my car and make our way to my grandmother's place.

"Who's place is this?" Shoto asked as we made out way into the home. "My grandmother's. Well technically her husband's home but I never met him. He passed away before all the stuff with my parents happend." I say waving him over to the basement.

I have him help me take out a couple boxes of chips, sodas, and candies out. I unlock the garage door and start loading the truck. "And who's car is that?" He looked over at the rust style pontiac gto.

"That's the last thing I have of my dad." A soft 'oh' spills from his lips. "It's not fully original as I did total it out." He stayed quiet and followed behind me.

We get into the truck and make our way to the 8 loop. The memory seemed fresh on my mind as we pulled up to the track.

We stock the shelves quietly untill I notice Shoto looking at the track intensely. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

At first it seemed like he was going to brush it off but once he looked over at me he questioned how I totaled my car.

I hand him a drink before hoping on to the counter swinging my feet over to look at the track.

"The 8 loop was something I started in highschool, it was a good way to make money. The bets tended to be high dollar, well interms of what high dollar was for me in highschool. One race could get me anywhere from 80-250, and not to brag but I was a pretty good driver."

Shoto came up to the counter leaning over it as if imaging the picture I spoke of.

"There's only a couple rules to the 8 loop. This is neutral territory, meaning no villan activity and no hero work besides first aid. You don't sign the secrecy waver you don't get in. Lastly, all races must be clean fair races if not you are disqualified and bets are immediately given to the justful party or the house. It worked well, it was as close as fair could get. I was able to build and stock this place. Pay Rafa and his friends for security watch. Hell! My grandmother doesn't even have to worry about the bills to her place!"

I look down at my hands and remember the helplessness I felt for months...

"Untill the accident?" He asked
_______________
______________________
______________________________

I'm working on the next chapter, then will be editing for a while but please stick around I promise there's more