Chapter 7 First date.

Kaylynn's p.o.v

"Nothing happened last night. No need to panic." Todoroki says. Jirou points at his chest. "Right, well, all this says otherwise. Anyway, Satō and Bakugo are making brunch. You guys get dressed and meet us downstairs." She looks at him, then at me, then again at him, giggles, and runs off.

Shoto then pulls out a pair of joggers and a t-shirt from his drawer. He starts to pull off his pants from last night. My cheeks turn bright red as I look away. "I would let you borrow some joggers, but I worry they may fit too big." He says to me, now fully dressed.

"I'm all right. It fits longer than some of my dresses. Haha. I'm kidding," I joke, getting off the bed. We walk down to the common room hand in hand. The place fills with cheering as they see us walk in. "Alright. Alright, that's enough," Todoroki says, trying to hush them. We sit in between Amara and Midoriya. Soon a huge plate of; fluffy pancakes, bacon, and an omelet over a side of rice was placed in front of us.

I didn't take any time to dig in. I hum with delight as I ate a bit of the pancake. "Good?" Todoroki asks, taking a bite of his food. "Honestly, Chef's Kiss," I say, shoving another fork full into my mouth.

Once we finished eating, Kirishima brought us our clothes. Amara and Madi thanked Kirishima for the clothes they borrowed. "Well, I just put them away for you. So you guys have something for the next time you come party with us." He says to them. "Yes, you have to come again," Tooru says. Everyone agreed.

We said our thank yous and planned to party again soon. We walked outside and made our way out to the main gate. "Hey, do you guys have a ride home? If not, let me take you," Todoroki says, jogging to catch up to us. I turn to look at the girls. "Okay yeah," I say, after they all agreed. He walked us to his car. It was a really nice Audi. I reach for the door handle. "No, please allow me." He says opening the door for me. I give him the direction to my place and we were there 10 minutes later.

"You live here?" He asked confused as to why we were at a mid-luxury hotel. "Yes, I get a suite in exchange for work. I mean it just comes out of my check." I inform him. "I still have your key card. We'll meet you upstairs." Madi says exiting the car along when Amara.

Todoroki jumps out of the car, rushing over to open my door. " I don't want to keep your friends waiting for too long. But I do hope you'll take this." He hands me his pullover that I was wearing earlier. "As a guarantee, you'll go on a date with me soon to return it." I laugh, taking the pullover. I pull out my phone and send him a quick text that read, "pullover not needed but accepted."

I tiptoe and kiss his cheek. "Just say when," I say to him waving goodbye as I walk towards the doors. I make my way up the elevator. Walking into my room I was immediately ambushed by Amara and Madi.
"Omg, you slept with him!" One squealed. "Was it good? I thought you didn't sleep around with guys." I was bombarded with questions.

"Okay relax yes we slept together as in next to each other but we did not have sex," I say answering some questions. "Well, that's not what Jirou said," Amara said, pulling the collar of my shirt, Showing visible marks down my neck. I slap her hand away. "It's not like that. We went to his room to talk a little, and well, we started making out. But that's as far as it went." Not happy with my answer, they proceeded to beg for the full details. "I only have 2hrs to drop you guys off get ready and be at ama's shop," I say as I start the shower and grab some clothes. "Well take the train." With the door slightly ajar I had let them have it.

Later that night I was at my grandmother's mini-mart. She wasn't my biological grandmother but my parents came into this mini-mart often. I think they even met here. They grew closer to her, inviting her to spend the holidays with them. She took care of me when they work.

It was about 9:30 so I started to clean up the area for closing. My phone buzzed as I did some organizing for the last 15 minutes. I looked down to see it was a text from Todoroki. "It may be too soon but I'd love to hear your voice tonight. Just a phone call to know you better?" The message read.

"I'll be out of work soon. Will you still be up in 40min?" I replied hoping I could still go home and shower. "Yes, please take your time."

I locked up the shop and turned off the lights. I went around back and took out the trash. I quickly unlocked the door to My Gandmas's apartment and quietly made sure she had everything she may need. I kiss her forehead gently, to not wake her and sneak out the back, locking the door behind me.

I got into my car and drove home, it was a quick drive. I park in the garage under the hotel and dash inside. I start to remeber the actions of the previous night as I start the shower. I look in the mirror to see the bruises running down my neck and chest. I shake my head, trying to get rid of those thoughts.

I lay in bed and grab my phone. "Hey, you still up?" I text and wait for a response. "Yes, may I still call you?" He responded. I sent and yes, and not a minute later he called. I answered with a soft hello. "Hello, I wanted to apologize for being so bold last night and for leaving marks on your skin." He answers fairly quickly. "Oh no don't apologize we were both drunk. Plus I'm not bothered by it." I say, trying to sound cool and calm. But honestly, butterflies had replaced my organs.

We spent most of the night talking until our voices got quieter and sleepier. I was dozing off when I heard the low tone of his voice. I remembered how his voice rumbled through my body when he asked me to lay with him a little longer this morning.

"Castleman?" "Mhm," I answer softly, half asleep. "May I take you out for dinner later today?" I turn and look at the clock next to my bed. I hadn't even noticed it was almost 2 am. I remember I had two classes, but they were short and in the morning, but I also had work that evening starting at 5

My silence must have made him uneasy. "We don't have to go tonight. We can-" I cut him off, giggling, "No, I'm just thinking. When do you get out of class?" I questioned. "My last class is at 1:30. why?"

"How about we have a late lunch around 2- 2:30? I have to go to work at five." I answer. "Okay, I'll pick you up at 2:10. Maybe we'll save dinner for Friday night?" I smile at the idea. "We'll see." Not long after, I fell asleep.