Part 2

I walked ~my way into the room. It was a simple hotel room but could tell experience. I turnedaround to him standing right behind me. It was kinda creepy but I knew what I was there for and so did he.~ He didn't waste any time and grabbed my face shoving his tongue into my mouth. I justkissed him ~back running my tongue along his he was being a little rough but it was actually turning me on. I felt his hands reach around start grabbing my ass really hard pulling me close into him hard. I w~ rapped my arms around his waist as he walked me backward to the edge of the bed.Feeling his rough big hands start going up the front of my skirt running them over the top of myp---y feeling myself already starting to get wet. He stopped kissing me and dropped down to hisknees in front of me. He slides down my skirt then my black thong I had on. He looked at my p---y starting to drip and started to lick his lips. He forced his face into my p---y lips starting to eat me out roughly feeling his tongue run up and down my lips inside of me. I just put my hands on the top of his head and started moaning that it did feel good. I could my o----m coming as I could feel my legs start to shake and push the back of his head into my wet p---y. I pulled the back of his hair as I started to c-m all over his face. I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath as he looked up at me...Him: Did you enjoy it?Me: Yes.I whispered smiling at him...Him: (grinned evilly) good, That's the only one you're going to get unless you have my permission.he said standing up starring into my eyes. Those dark deep sexy eyes had turned dark evil andcold...Me: Excuse me?Him: you f-----g heard me now lay down b---h.I tried to duck around him and make my escape but he grabbed me and threw me down on thebed...Him: You're going nowhere.he said getting on top of me he reached down and pulled off my boots. Then lifted up my shirt Ididn't wear my bra and he just smiled at my boobs. They weren't too big and not too small...Him: (smiled) I am going to do things to you, you only hear about in movies you are mine and mine alone.he growled at me. He slides down his pants not wearing any boxers or briefs. Just to a hard thickc--k. Twitching up at me. I knew that big c--k was about to crush my p---y. Popping my cherry.And I know it's going to hurt. I tried getting up and he pushed me back down.Him: don't try it b---h.I closed my eyes starting to feel the tears falling down. He was going to rape me. He was going torape. He reached over to the table and grabbed a condom off of the nightstand guiding him backsliding the condom over his d--k...Him: Just for tonight after tonight I am going bare on your virgin assHe leaned down guiding himself in between my legs. Feeling his thick big c--k pressed againstmy p---y. It was throbbing his c--k knew what it was about to do. And he and his d--k are goingto enjoy it..He bites the side of my neck pushing the edge of my p---y whole. I could feel thepressure of it. This was going to hurt. He looked up at me grinning evil and going down and bitemy right n----e really hard as he shoved his whole d--k all at once into my p---y. I screamed outin pain as he was all the way inside of me. He bites my n----e harder and he pulled it out andshoved it in harder this time. I continued to scream louder it really did hurt he was stretching meout so bad that it was tearing. He started going faster and harder...Him: Oh yes oh yes my little virgin your p---y oh d--n.he went faster and faster. I just closed my eyes as my head was starting to bang against the headboard...

Him: D--n baby you're so tight your about to see and feel my c-m. You're making me c-m so fast he was thrusting so hard and fast feeling his balls started to smack against my lower p---y...

Him: Ahhh ahhhh ahhh open your mouth w---e.he said pulling his d--k out pulling the condom off and stroking it...Him: I said open your f-----g mouth.he said climbing up to my face. I couldn't open my mouth so he did it for me. Putting his hands on my jawline making me open it. As he shoved it into my mouth and grabbing the back of my neck and thrusting a few more times.Him: Ahhhhh take it you better swallow it.he yelled shoving his d--k down my throat and feeling his hot load shoot down my throat I had no choice but to swallow it. And honestly didn't taste that good but I didn't want to gag and getbeaten. He pulled his c--k out of my mouth breathing heavy...Him: Now get f-----g dressed and out of here.he said rolling over. I quickly got up picking up my clothes putting them on in a hurry and goingtowards the door until I felt his hand on my shoulder and pull me around.Him: remember you are mine now and you will come when I call I f-----g own you.he said shoving his tongue into my mouth kissing me.Him: Now tell me who is your master? Me?.I nodded.Him: Good f-----g slave.. as he tucked something in my shirt he said opening the door and shoving me out into the hallway