thirteen

You couldn't remember the last time you woke up in someone's arms.

Every part of you wanted to yell at yourself, call yourself out for being stupid and making decisions while you weren't sober. Yes, it was stupid that you hit on, and then slept with, a guy only to get another guy out of your head, and not to mention you only really took an interest in Loki because he reminded you of the person you were trying not to think about.

God, you were messed up sometimes, but you were too stubborn to let yourself think that.

And anyways, you couldn't be mad at yourself, this was a nice feeling.

"Hey." You heard a rough voice coming from beside you.

"Hey." You tilted your head upwards to face Loki, a small smile on your lips, "I thought you would have left."

"Oh, I can if you want me to- I just thought-"

"No." You laughed, "I'm glad you stayed, I mean, it's not normally how this whole thing works, but- I like it."

"Yeah. I like it too."

"So." Becca said excitedly.

"So?" Bucky questioned.

"So, when are you going to tell Y/N that your hopelessly in love with her."

"Soon." Bucky promised, "I just have to wait for the time to be right."

"I say just go knock on her damn door and kiss her." Becca said.

"No. I'm not doing that."

"Why not?" Becca whined.

"Cause."

"Cause why?"

"Cause I don't want to."

Becca picked up Charleys bag, and packed up the toys he had scattered over Buckys apartment. They had only been there for a few hours and Charley had already made it look like they moved in.

Becca was going home today, she and her son stayed the night at the hotel, and went to Buckys for breakfast and were planning on driving home now.

"But you promise you will soon?"

"Yeah- Yeah, I promise."

"Don't let her get away, I like the sound of her."

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen." Bucky smiles.

"Only if she likes you back." Becca teased in a sing-song manner.

"Shut up." Bucky said, even thought annoyed he was still unable to contain his grin.

After a long talk with his sister, she had convinced Bucky to talk to you about how he felt. He had been hesitant to agree at first, not sure about how to handle the situation, but in the end up it was probably the best idea.

Being honest was the best way to go, and he had to let you know, and he had know if you felt the same way before someone else got there before him.

If he lost you to someone else, he didn't know what he would do with himself. That shit would break him into a million pieces.

He had grown to attached to you now to loose you.

But that wasn't going to happen, he still had plenty of time.

It's not like you were seeing anyone or anything, you had told him yourself, you were way too busy with work and with your mom to worry about dating.