ch. 2

"Georgeeee," Sapnap cooed, crushing George into a hug that punched the breath out of him, "You're so short."

"Oh my god," George huffed, muffled against Sapnap's chest.

Sapnap released him a bit, pulling George back to look at his face, grinning. "Good to see you, man."

George smiled at that, Sapnap gave him such a warm, albeit intense, reception. "Yeah, you too."

Dream interjected. "Alright you guys, break it up. Don't want you getting too intimate with my husband," he joked.

Sapnap smirked, pulling George back into his arms, and stroking his hair. "Aw, jealous of this Dream? George said he likes me better, you know."

George rolled his eyes. Dream scoffed, "Iseriously doubt that."
-
Both Sapnap and Dream lingered around George for pretty much the rest of the day. He was new and exciting, just having each other was getting boring. Now it felt like they had the complete set.

They showed George his room, the one that was right next to Dream's. Sapnap's was further down the hall, nearest to the living room.

George started to unpack his bags, mostly just clothes and a few essentials like his laptop and three pairs of shoes.

With everything put away, the room still looked pretty bare and sad, but, the rest of George's things were still on route. It was set to arrive in the next week or so, but, who really knew with customs.

"If you need to, you can always borrow some of my clothes. Or anything else you need," Sapnap offered.

Dream chuckled. "Do you even have that many clothes? I'm pretty sure you guys are different sizes, as well. George, my closet is always open for you."

"Hey," Sapnap protested. "I have plenty of clothes. And, how come you've never offered to let me borrow anything of yours?"

Dream waved a hand at him dismissedly, "You didn't ever need them."

Sapnap pouted, "You're playing favorites with George, that's not fair."

"And you aren't? You made the offer first."

"I didn't think you would want my clothes, always judging my style when you don't have any."

George just sighed, watching as they both bickered. They were like the old married couple instead of him and Dream.

"Okay, fine. I'll let you borrow one thing," Dream said, pointing up his finger. "Will that satisfy you?"

"Satisfy me? Dream.." Sapnap coyly said. Dream rolled his eyes. "Okay, but, you have to borrow one of mine," Sapnap continued.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes!" Sapnap exclaimed. "It'll be like a trade."

"Fine," Dream relented, starting to walk to his room. Sapnap rubbed his hands together excitedly. They both stopped at the doorway, looking back at George, waiting for him to follow.

"Come on, George. You should pick out some stuff too until all your things arrive."

"Oh, um, okay," George replied, hurrying to follow them.

While it would take some time to get used to living with Dream and Sapnap, who have already been together for some time before George joining, it looked like it would all work out.

George beamed, happy that they were already including him and thinking about him even when he barely got there. It was such a simple, dumb thing to be happy about, but, it just confirmed that they were his actual friends who cared about him.