✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♛ 9

"does a teacher named ....mr. quintana work here?" akaashi asked, vaguely remembering his full name "quintana saito i think."

he rubbed his eyes to rid himself of the tiredness caused by his roommates of the boarding school.

they constantly had company over.

and to add more miseries to his collection, akaashi had looked mr. quintana everywhere.

but the man was no where to be found.

akaashi had been at fukorodani for almost two months now but from what he saw and what he heard it was almost as if mr. quintana didn't exist.

"keiji," the woman at the front desk sighed.   ms. aruma. akaashi liked how she said his name with her latina accent "no matter how many times you come here, it's not like that man will magically appear."

during the months, keiji had grown quite close with the office women. granted that it was their job to help students, keiji had somewhat been a special case.

a very special case- constantly getting lost, needing guidance, even a spare therapy lesson sometimes.

"i- i know but maybe you could check the system one more time? there's tons of teachers here. you even said that you didn't know half of them."

"but i do." said another office women, ms. sabrina, coming in with a cup of coffee in her hand. while she passed akaashi, the hefty dark skinned woman squeezed his cheek. "i have worked at this school for over a decade and i have never seen or heard of that man. just because this is an international school doesn't mean we'll have everyone."

"i'll check because of your handsome face." spoke ms. aruma quickly because she knew ms. sabrina would end up eliminating all of akaashi's hopes if the conversation continued, "but why are you so hooked up on him?"

akaashi bit the inside of his lip " he made me a promise that he would be here."

akaashi felt stupid asking for mr. quintana repeatedly. it had been ten years, he obviously wasn't still working at fukorodani- if he had ever landed the job in the first place.

"excuse me?" said an outside voice in a low hum, accompanied by a light knock on the open door. "you guys needed me?"

akaashi flinched at the voice.

"president hayashi!" ms. aruma offered her a sweet smile which the girl returned. "his name is akaashi keiji- he needs another tour of the school. he's a bit forgetful so i'm wondering..." the office woman cleared her throat "...if you could help him."

"keiji, i'm sure you know hayashi takara, right?"

akaashi nodded slowly, eyes following her every move.

hayashi smiled and politely waited for akaashi at the door "okay! i got it ms.aruma!".

she watched as he stiffly shuffled with his backpack to put it on and walked out of the door.

awkwardly, keiji walked back inside, waved goodbye to ms. aruma and ms. sabrina, and made his second retreat out of the office.

"did you do that to get keiji out of your hair or because he has a crush on the girl?" ms. sabrina cackled between her words.

"i don't know." ms. aruma shrugged "maybe both. i don't think they would be a bad match just because she's a year older than him."

the second one sipped her tea "unt-uh. girls like her- that one specifically- are going to break his poor little heart."

"it would be nice for him to have a friend though." aruma hummed. "but we know he'll never see her as that."

"men." sabrina tsked in fake disgust.

the first office woman rolled her eyes and smiled at the remark. "what are we doing talking about teen drama. our love lives are already said and done. just get back to work sabrina."