✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♛ 11

akaashi froze.

he hadn't realized he had watched the movie so much that it had made a permanent mark on his subconscious.

akaashi fumbled with his fingers.

he fumbled with his fingers a lot lately.

"oh- was it?" he laughed unconvincingly. he thought would work out better in his mind. "i didn't realize."

hayahsi continued to laugh to the point where her eyes watered, making akaashi even more anxious and uncomfortable.

the fumbling at his fingertips became harsher.

hayashi seemed to have noticed his panicked state.

"no...no! wasnt don't take it in the wrong sense," her laughs became less frequent "i'm just laughing because i love that movie."

akaashi raised his head.

"really?" he perked in a relieved fashion.

hayashi nodded "my stomache hurts now," she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"are you okay?" akaashi said in a worried tone.

"i'm fine" her laughter had died down into small giggles. "i used to be obsessed with the princess and the frog. my sister and i even dressed up as tiana and naveen."

"really?" akaashi chuckled and let her talk more.

"but i think my sister loves it more than i do. she went full frog form with naveen."

"frog form?" akaashi tilted his head, "how..?"

"hold on, i have a picture." she pulled it out of her pocket and scrolled. akaashi knew when hayashi found it because she let out a small 'aha!'.

"cute, isn't she?" hayashi scooted closer and leaned over into akaashi to show him the picture.

akaashi couldn't help but smile at the sight.

on one side stood a younger hayashi, her hair not to different from how it was styled now. she wore a long green dress, almost identical to the original.

but what really was a sight to see was the shorter child in the corner.

she shared the same dark skin as hayashi, though it wasn't obvious as she had lime green face paint on every inch of her skin that wasn't covered by the frog costume. the costume was a darker green and painfully clashed with the paint on her face. it was too big for her, but it still fit her in a cute manner.

on her cheeks were two messy pink dots to signify blush. and lastly, to portray her masculine persona, she wore a black bow tie- which akaashi knew for a fact naveen never wore in the movie.

it was a mess, but it was an adorable one.

it bought akaashi a kind of euphoria he had experienced when he first watched the movie.

"very cute." his smiled reached to his eyes "i wish i knew you when i was that age."