Chapter 8

• Ochako's POV

• Lunchtime •

I went to the cafeteria while Mr. Aizawa went to look for Midoriya with Hound Dog, it's more like they're going to hunt him down without giving up. I went in line and met Cook Hero: Lunch Rush which was cool. I walk towards an empty table but I accidentally bump into someone while I wasn't looking. It caused me to spill food on my uniform and some on the person's uniform. I apologized, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Again sorry, I wasn't looking my way!"

I quickly looked up to see the person I bump into but it caused me to drop my tray of food. I didn't think I would see him again after I worked so hard to get into this school and then I saw him with his signature sadist smile. "Oh, are your glasses not working? First, you need glasses because you have bad eyesight. Second, you needed to lose weight because you were so fat. Haha, what do you have to say for yourself, Ms. Piggy," he mocked, smiling evilly.

I sassed back, "Shut up, Monoma. I apologized to you so it should be enough." He grits his teeth and looks down at me then smiles evilly again. "You dare talk back to me like that, Ms. Piggy? Your useless apology isn't enough since you ruined my uniform." I sassed back again, "But it's not my fault that you were in my way and I did apologize. It's common sense, Monoma." He glares at me and raises his hand at me so I close my eyes and wait for impact but it never comes.

I slowly open my eyes and see Midoriya in front of me which surprises me since he jumped out of class. "You dare raise your hand at a pretty girl," he sneered, holding Monoma's wrist. I notice that Midoriya squeezes his grip on Monoma's wrist and glares at him in anger. "Why would a low life like you protect Ms. Piggy? And she isn't a pretty girl." Midoriya punches Monoma in the guts which causes him to kneel on the floor in front of Midoriya.

"Oh, really?"

"Really."

"The only lowlife I see is you since you tried to hit a pretty girl and now you're on your knees. My burning question is why the fuck you call a girl 'Ms. Piggy' when she isn't a pig?"

"Because she used to be fat."

"Well, she's not 'fat' as you say. I fucking hate guys like you that would hit Ochako. I don't even consider you as a guy let alone a man. You should apologize to her."

Monoma gritted his teeth and shook his head at Midoriya which angered him and he grabbed a fist full of Monoma's hair. "Stop! You've done enough," I called out, trying to get Midoriya's attention. "Eat shit then." He pushes Monoma's head down causing him to faceplant on my food that's spilled over the floor. I notice Mr. Aizawa and Hound Dog come into the cafeteria so I pull Midoriya out there. We run to an empty classroom and I push him inside as I follow behind then quickly shut the door.

"Midoriya, you didn't have to do that! You probably could've killed him!" He didn't say anything and covered my mouth with his hand. "Shhh, I need to get out of here. Mr. Aizawa is using Hound Dog to sniff me out." I nodded my head understanding his situation and he took his hand off my mouth then went over to a window. "So... Who was that asshole? I could've continued beating the shit out of him for mistreating you," Midoriya whispered, holding back his anger. "That was my bully Neito Monoma."

Midoriya clenched his fist causing me to look up at him and see him glaring at a distance. "Thank you, Midoriya. Thank you for standing for me. Nobody stood up for me before," I whispered out, hugging him from behind. He was stiffed by my hug which caused me to look at him confused and I let go of him. "Midoriya, are you uncomfortable? Do I make you uncomfortable?" Midoriya quickly turns around and faces me then rapidly shakes his head. He whispered out, "No, you don't."

"Then who did you stiffen up by my touch?"

"Sorry, you just surprised me."

"Oh, okay. It's okay, don't worry about it."

"Wait... Your uniform is messy."

"Huh?"

I look down at my uniform and see a big stain there then start panicking if I accidentally stain his uniform. I quickly grab Midoriya and turn him around then see that there's no stain on his back. "Oh, thank god. There's no stain on your uniform," I whispered out, letting him go. "Here, you can have my blazer." Midoriya takes off his blazer and puts it on my shoulders then I start blushing at his gesture. But then I see large scars on his right arm which surprise me.

"Wait... What happened to your arm, Midoriya?!"

I was going to grab his arm but he pulled me into a hug and it surprised me. Midoriya whispers in my ear, "Here, let me hug you. You hugged me from behind, I'll return the favor." I blush again at his sudden gesture and at the same time it feels familiar but then someone opens the classroom's door. Midoriya quickly lets go of me and pushes me to hide behind him. Mr. Aizawa yelled angrily, "Izuku Midoriya! You're coming with me to the principal's office right now! Even if I have to drag you with me!"