Chapter 14

•• Izuku's POV ••

I can't believe I got so fucking lucky in winning the race! "Dammit... Dammit... Dammit," Bakugou gritted, looking down at his trembling arms. What a sore loser. "Hey you," someone called out, so I turned around. I see the same guy with half-red and white hair who froze the giant robots. He glares at me and says, "I could've won if it weren't for that blonde guy picking a fight and the explosions that you caused." I shrug my shoulders and reply, "It's not my fault for thinking outside the box, Shoto Todoroki."

I turn around and see Ochako looking exhausted from running through the obstacle course. I quickly go over to her and she holds out her hand, signaling me to wait for her as she wheezes. As I waited for her, I noticed that her hair was tied up into a ponytail with her bangs out. And she still wears her glasses after running through the obstacle course. "This is the first time I see your hair tied up, and yet you still wear your glasses. But you look cute though," I blurted out, causing her to blush profusely.

I decided to change the subject, "What's your place in the obstacle race?" She instantly replies, "I got in 16th place... Hey, don't change the subject!" She was going to punch me but I caught her fist then she tried again and I caught her other fist. I laughed then Midnight spoke up into the microphone, "Can I please have the winner of the obstacle race come here with me?" I let go of Ochako's fists and went over to the stage where Midnight stood there waiting for me.

She handed me a spare microphone and I thanked her. She openly announces, "Midoriya, your prize is... a date with me! What do you say?" There was a moment of silence since everyone was waiting for my answer. I know many guys would want me to say yes, Midnight has confidence and sex appeal. "I admire your boldness, Midnight," I answered, "but I don't think you can tame me, a wild boy." The audience gasps at my rejection while she looks amused and purred, "Oh, I'm always up for a challenge."

Cementoss walks up the stage, takes the microphone from Midnight, and apologizes, "I'm sorry about her, Midoriya. We actually don't have a prize for you." I'm not disappointed about not getting the prize but it does give me an idea so I countered, "I made first place in the obstacle course. I earned it fair and square." Cementoss was at a loss for words and was going to say something but I cut him off, "The prize was promised to a winner, and I happen to be the winner."

Present Mic butts in the conservation, "Let's take a lunch break! We'll continue the games after the break!" I handed the microphone to Cementoss and walked off the stage as I looked for Ochako and walked towards the exit. I quickly run towards her and gently grab her shoulder as I suggest to her, "Ochako, let's have lunch together." She blushes a little and nods softly while we walk together to the cafeteria. We find an empty table next to the girls in our classroom and begin eating as we talk about random things.

"Midoriya, I didn't know you had freckles until now that you have your mask down," Ochako observed, as she scanned my face. I feel my cheeks heat up a little as I answer her, "Yeah, it's a little embarrassing. I'm considered plain looking so I wear a mask." It's technically not a lie but I'm so glad that I've applied a little makeup to hide my scar. "People don't know what they're talking about. You don't look plain since your looks and style are edgy. I think you look cool," she complimented, her eyes grew wide when she realized what she said.

She blushes profusely as I also feel flustered, we continue eating in silence. I look over to the girls' table and see two guys from our class approach them so I look away but secretly listen to their conversation. "Yaoyorozu, Mr. Aizawa wants all the girls in the class to wear cheerleading uniforms for the sports festival. Otherwise, you all get in trouble," Mineta said as Kaminari nodded his head. They quickly leave as the girls get up from their seats and Yaoyorozu walks over to Ochako.

"Uraraka, let's go to the girls' locker room and change into cheerleading outfits, don't worry I can make them with my quirk."

"O-oh, okay." Ochako turns to me with a shy smile, "Sorry, Midoriya, I have to go now."

"Oh, no worries." I turn to Yaoyorozu and ask, "Yaoyorozu, can you make me a little girl's cheerleading outfit, please?"

"Huh? Why?"

"I have a little sister, she wants to cheer for me and she wants to have the same outfit as the other cheerleaders in the school so she doesn't feel left out," I lied.

Yaoyorozu looks moved by my lie so she instantly makes the cheerleading outfit and hands it to me. She smiles, "I hope the size fits your little sister. But we have to go now and change." All the girls leave and lunch break is over so everyone goes back to the stadium as the crowd waits in anticipation. "Alright, Folks, we will resume the sports festival!... Wait, Eraserhead, what are your students wearing?!" The cameras face the girls as Mr. Aizawa responds after a few seconds, "... I don't know, I didn't say anything to them."

All the girls blushed in embarrassment but Ochako's face was extremely red so I quickly covered each girl with a blanket. Ochako was the last one and I wrapped her in the blanket as I whispered in her ear, "You look extremely cute in the cheerleading outfit but I tell you're uncomfortable." She nods and is on the verge of tears so I quickly wipe her tears and hug her. I gently pull away and stomp over to Mineta then aggressively grab him as I snarl at him, "Little pervert, you think it's funny to trick the girls? I'll show you what's funny."

Everyone gasped at my aggressive nature then I stripped him of his gym clothes and forced the cheerleading outfit on him, I growled at him again, "You are not going to take this off until the end of the sports festival." Everyone starts laughing at Mineta and I throw him over to Kaminari, they both fall to the ground. "Oh my, what an aggressive boy. Men are more desirable when they care for and protect women," Midnight chimes in, she beckons me to come over to her and I oblige.