Will you forgive me ?

( Trigger warning !!!!!!!! . This story contain death , angst , violence , death , sad wei ying , suicide attempts, depressed lan zhan ( I don't like calling lan wangji his birth name as it's his husbands right , so call him HANGUANG JUN ), angry purple lotus , an alive yanli and zixuan ( zixuan was attacked but wen qing saved him , don't ask me how , they fly on swords and what take things out of thin air so why not?  Nie mingjue with his head still intact with body as Lan xichen decided to use his brain )

[The picture  displayed belong to the original  artist]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

[ Theme : Lan wangji never considered wei wu xian as a friend , but wei wu xian kept pestering him and even joined him in the yin iron journey . In the xuanwu cave lan wangji and wei wu xian got struck and they help each other . Wei wu xian sang to him when he was hurt . When wwx was missing lan wangji helped jiang cheng because his brother requested him . Lan wangji completely avoided him after he turned to demonic path . So no he didn't stand up for him , help him or visit him , he completely avoid his existence .)

Wei wu xian stood on the roof top of nightless city confronting the 3000 cultivators waiting to kill him . The man he loved was also among them looking at him with disgust . He looked at his brother jiang cheng who was pleading to him with his eyes. 

 He was speaking to a man who said he admired him before and now he hated him 

"How come I didn't see you when you where admiring me ? The moment I became the center of criticism you come out and shout out loud ?" 

He laughed at his so called ex-admirer . No one could see the pain behind those laugh. Pain of betrayed , loosing people he though as family all because for something he never did .

"Your admiration for me is cheap."

Suddenly an arrow shot him through the chest , a cultivator who was standing among the crowd shoot him .Everyone applauded him for his boldness. Wei wu xian took out the arrow now surrounding dark mist of resentment  . He shot the man back and he died instantly .

" Wei wuxian you are cruel" a cultivator shouted from below.

"He should have known the consequences of missing the shot when he decided to shot me " He said to the man.

"WEI WU XIAN" A deep cold voice startled him , he looked at the owner of the voice who was looking at him in anger .

" Hanguang jun , hanguang jun , you  beleive I am a man of crooked ways , an evil .Then how can you expect mercy from me "

"KILL HIM." came shouts from the crowd while they charged to him . Wei wu xian took out his chen qing and played . Waves of resentment energy started attacking everyone except the jiang clan and Lan wangji . Lan wangji didn't even give a thought as to why it didn't attack him as he was busy helping his brother . 

"A-xian " a soft voice woke him up from playing the flute . He looked down and saw his sister running in the battle ground .

" Xian xian " she cried searching for him 

" Shijieee " wei wu xian jumped down from the rooftop and ran to his sister 

" A-xian , A-cheng " he was crying and running around looking for her brothers